Founded circa 2012 in Barcelona, Typeform was founded by two designers: David Okuniev and Robert Muñoz. Their mission? Make online forms a little more human. Today our purpose is simple: to reinvent how brands and communities interact, so they can bring their best to every interaction.
We believe that when people bring their best to every interaction, good things happen. We also believe that the most important interaction on the web is the exchange of information, and that exchange usually happens through online forms. As technology evolves, we want to continue to help companies bring their best to their communities, so they get the data they need to grow their organizations. Join us in making every interaction count.
Typeform is a team of over 200 people representing 30 countries. Typeform is backed by fantastic investors – General Atlantic, Index Ventures, Point Nine Capital, RTAventures, and Connect Ventures. We have offices in Barcelona, Spain and in San Francisco, United States.
About the Team
Right now the whole Typeform is over 200 people across three offices (two in Barcelona and one in San Francisco).
The Sales Team at Typeform is now growing. We are focused on expanding the current customer base and discovering new business. We are proud to have some team members in San Francisco and in Barcelona, for better global outreach :) We are open for this role to be located in SF or across other US locations.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director of Inside Sales, you will focus on key vertical industries and grow our SMB & Mid-market customer base. Typeform has an amazing customer base of users built almost entirely on self-service. You get to utilize that great reputation of our platform for outbound sales to new clients and develop strategies for accelerating growth in key markets. From prospecting to closing, the goal is to make Typeform’s platform a household name in the space. As one of the first outbound AE’s at Typeform, there is a huge potential for personal growth and success as well as enjoying an amazing culture of support. Did anyone ever tell you a story about how they almost joined a company before they exploded? And once travel becomes available, do you fancy a trip to Barcelona?
What you’ll do:
- Owning your sales cycle from start to finish
- Maintain and develop new relationships with SMB and Mid-Market businesses
- Deliver revenue through value-based product demonstrations
- Work closely with the Channels/Partnerships team to create synergies and amplify direct sales through integrations
- Diligently manage pipeline through Salesforce and utilize tools to close deals.
- Drive ARR through consultative sales and challenger sale methods
Here’s what we are after:
- Minimum of 2+ years of sales experience in SaaS or other tech products with short sales cycles
- Experience leading full-cycle sales as a quota-carrying AE for SMB or Mid-Market customers
- Experience using Salesforce/Hubspot
- Highly organized with strong time management skills.
- Creative and passionate about learning
- You don’t shy away from challenges and self motivated
- Independent but know when to ask for help
- A sense of humor and humbleness
- Ultimately, you want to win with the team rather than by yourself
It’d be amazing if you also have:
- Experience selling to enterprise clients
- Experience with social selling, focus on scale and penetration to be an influencer
- Experience with cross-functional teams