Dialpad is the most modern business communications company in the industry. Our products range from conferencing calling, to phone systems to contact center solutions that are all built with the end-user in mind. We allow workers to be productive from anywhere on any device and have moved all the power of an on-premise phone system or contact center to the cloud to be accessed and used by modern workers in today’s Work from Anywhere environment.
Who We Are
At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it’s a thing you do. We not only build products to enable the everywhere worker, but we also are everywhere workers. With offices in San Francisco, San Ramon, Austin, Raleigh, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London and Bangalore, we truly believe in finding the best talent everywhere. We also embrace the Work from Home movement and are just as happy hiring great talent from anywhere if they choose to work from home rather than in an office.
With $120 million in funding from ICONIQ Capital, Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, Scale Ventures and other top VC’s Dialpad attracts top engineers from companies like Microsoft and Google, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to be productive from anywhere.
About The Role
At Dialpad, the Campaigns Team is responsible for owning the strategy and execution of deliverables for the marketing team to meet its quarterly goals. Campaign managers are aligned to specific customer segments and act as a hub for all marketing activity targeted to their respective segment. The Campaigns Team is looking for an Associate Campaign Manager to help support these efforts.
The Associate Campaign Manager will be supporting pre-sale, customer/post-sale, and other campaigns. From alignment with demand generation, product marketing, comms, creative, sales, and sales enablement, the Associate Campaign Manager will execute on the following:
- Partner with marketing team members to identify, evaluate and execute marketing campaigns that achieve awareness and demand generation goals.
- Along with other Campaign Managers, manage the end-to-end build of marketing programs by collaborating with creative teams, product marketing, and other partners.
- Work with internal and external production teams on scope of work, project timeline, and resourcing needed for effective execution.
- Produce deliverables including but not limited to site/blog/social content, webinars, sales collateral, and content produced by third party vendors.
- Monitor, analyze, and optimize marketing campaigns to achieve goals. This includes real-time monitoring and adjustments, as needed, as well as longer-term reviews to gauge how leads are maturing through the funnel.
- Utilize best practices, campaign analysis tools, and hypothesis testing to continually improve campaign performance. Communicate results and learnings with all stakeholders.
- Evolve quarterly roadmaps by proposing and fostering new creative and innovative ideas to continually improve business results.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
It’s essential that Dialpad’s Associate Campaign Manager have stellar communication, presentation, problem-solving and project-management skills. We expect our Associate Campaign Manager to have elevated soft skills that enable them to work well with different personality types — all while juggling various projects.
- 3-5 years of related marketing/demand gen experience
- Familiarity and experience with B2B omni-channel/demand gen marketing tactics (E.g. social, digital advertising, website, email marketing, content marketing, PR, and events)
- Experience working with Salesforce
- Team oriented, creative, adaptable, driven, and attention to detail
- Data-driven decision maker with experience analyzing and reporting on program results
- Experience working in high-growth, B2B start-up environments
- Comfortable working with remote teams located in multiple regions across the globe
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Stellar project management skills
- Experience working in telephony/collaboration space is a plus
Joining our team means collaborating with people that aren’t just passionate about their work but about Argentine tango, musicals, sushi burritos, comic books - you name it. Because if you’re going to redefine the status quo, you need a group of people hungry to do more, to see more, and be more than where they started.
There is no idea too crazy and no task too small — we work together to make things we’re proud of.