As part of the tech team, you will join a crew of experts working on building the best product possible using the latest technologies and without compromise on the code legacy.
Our stack is: Ruby on Rails 5 with Vue.js, GraphQL/Apollo.
Follow this link to learn about our Stack: https://stackshare.io/livestorm
- Lead the communication between front-end and back-end teams and comprehend our entire stack
- Accelerate our roadmap to create an impact on the company’s growth
- Incentivise best practices from your past experiences at every level of the company (from interns to c-levels)
- Ship great products
- At least 2 years experience in Ruby and Rails (Rails 5+) and its ecosystem in production
- Strong skill in SQL (mostly through PostgreSQL)
- Experience with workers and idempotency patterns (e.g Sidekiq)
- Rigorous about testing and code quality (TDD, acceptance tests, unit tests)
- You love to make your code readable and get excited looking at beautifully written algorithms
- Curious about GraphQL (e.g Apollo) and NodeJS
- Interested by micro-service oriented architectures
- When something breaks you don’t roll on the floor crying, but rather take the lead to fix it up
- You are curious about new languages and aren’t afraid of using new patterns and structures
- You’re a team player and you have a sense of ownership
- You want to work with people from all over the globe (USA, Turkey, Belgium, France)
- You’re fluent in French and can speak / write in English
- You’re up for a challenge.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
- 🥙 Eat well: You get a monthly stipen of restaurant tickets for the amount of 9€ per workday (Swile, ex Lunchr) covered at 50%, or the equivalent for non-France residents. Hot and cold drinks, fruits and snacks are available in our Paris office.
- 🌍 Have flexibility: We offer flexible working hours, and stipends for coworking spaces and home-office materials.
- 🚲 Be reimbursed for transportation: ** Personal transportation costs can be reimbursed up to 400€ per year with the “Forfait mobilité durable”. Costs to come to the home office are paid according to a package.
- 🎉 Spend time together for special events: We host monthly afterworks, activities on and off site, and team offsites twice a year. We have team meetups at the office once a quarter.
- 🏃♂️ Enjoy leisure activities thanks to our CSE: Sports or cultural activities are covered, and preferential rates via Leeto.
- ⚖️ Benefit from equity packages.
- And of course, from all the essentials : 💊 Quality health insurance (Alan Green ou Blue), and Provident (Swisslife), 🚂 50% of the transport subscription is paid by Livestorm, and eveything necessary for your daily life (goodies, supplies, resources…) is provided.