At Clearbit, we help our customers build unstoppable growth engines. Our products enable businesses to understand their customers, generate demand, act on intent, and increase conversions all the way down the funnel. Today, Clearbit powers more than 1,500 B2B companies including Asana, Segment, and Atlassian.
It’s an exciting time to join Clearbit. We’re a rapidly growing SaaS company, on track to double revenue for the third straight year, and full of can-do people who care about craft, collaboration, and our customers.
About this role
In this role you will be tackling the strategic initiative of scalable demand gen. This is a dedicated team focused on building the outbound organization that will eventually scale to the rest of the organization.
We are looking for someone to pioneer this role and help create the function from the ground up.
What you will do:
- Cultivate interest in Clearbit from hundreds of global businesses
- Build your book of business by going out outbound to a number of strategic accounts
- Be the first point of contact along the customer journey
- Work alongside experienced sales & customer success teammates
- Learn how to build a successful startup
- Network with the world’s leading companies
What will set you up for success:
- 1+ years of outbound (BDR / SDR) experience in B2B technology (Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Consulting are all great starting points!)
- Problem-solving ability and excellent communication skill
- The “startup” mindset where no task is too big or too small
- Strong aptitude/interest in data, technology, and learning
Working at Clearbit:
We invest in personal and team growth, valuing constructive feedback, and emotional intelligence. We aim to maintain a working environment of psychological safety, where vulnerability is not a weakness, so that it’s easier to take creative risks, re-define what’s possible, and grow into the best version of yourself. Your teammates will push you to grow (kindly) and ask for the same in return.
Building a company takes a physical and mental toll, which is why we think it’s incredibly important to make sure that we provide benefits that focus on physical, mental and nutritional health. Some of our benefits include:
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Health, dental, and vision for you and your family
- Paid parental leave
- Mental health resources, coaching and therapy sessions