Open to worldwide talent!
We are always looking for new talent to join us in our mission to deliver the best time management tools for developers. As one of the largest, award-winning, and top-selling app vendors in the Atlassian Ecosystem, we hire only the best and brightest.
What does Tempo do? We enable companies to grasp the true value of time and get meaningful insights into their operations. With our products, managers know exactly how their teams are spending their hours each day. From billing, to resource management, to cost tracking, we are proud to give our customers data they can use. Lately we have been expanding into new ecosystems, most recently Zendesk. It’s an exciting time, with lots of innovation and growth on the horizon!
Our reach is wide: we are happy to support more than 20,000 customers all over the world. We are looking for candidates to bring fresh perspectives to our amazing teams located in Iceland, Canada, and the USA.
Join us and discover the thrill of being part of a team that are not only digging deep in automation, AI and cool tech but also builds great and reliable products our teams and customers’ love!
We are looking to hire a motivated Business Development Representative in a sales role to join our Enterprise Sales Team. As a BDR, you are responsible for nurturing and converting business prospects who have responded to marketing awareness campaigns, a sales qualified lead and a paying customer. You will demonstrate our product, provide relevant details, answer questions, help prospects move into an evaluation cycle of the Tempo Software product that best suits their needs and from there convert them to paying customers.
The role involves
- Generating qualified sales leads leveraging both inbound and outbound marketing campaigns
- Hosting webinars for qualified prospects where you do high-level product demonstrations
- Assisting prospects with product queries through our sales support channels
- Meeting quarterly strategic objectives aimed at growing revenue in targeted account
- Developing opportunities and/or progressing leads within assigned Accounts
- Maintaining detailed account profiles in corporate CRM application including activities, reports, and update management on account status, business opportunities and trend
- Maintaining knowledge, awareness of competing products and programs and communicating information learned with product management
The ideal candidate:
- Has 1+ years of business-to-business sales experience
- Has excellent relationship building and a strong sense of curiosity
- Demonstrates an ability to extract information and business requirement from prospects
- Is self-motivated and organized
- Has the ability to quickly understand and demonstrate technology and business value proposition
- Is tenacious, has a knack for adapting to a conversation as it progresses, and has a real passion for results: you gain great satisfaction from converting prospects into qualified leads and customers
- Has stellar communication skills with the ability to demonstrate products through remote webinars, and ask good selling questions that lead prospects to act upon their initial interest in Tempo Software
What’s In It For You
- Remote work!
- Unlimited vacation in most of our locations!!
- Great benefits plan including health, dental, vision and more
- Bright office spaces in Montreal and Reykjavik
- Diverse and dynamic teams
- Challenging and exciting work
- Free breakfast and snacks
- A great range of social events
- And so much more!!