We are looking for an astute community and account manager to join our fully remote team and help us nurture relationships with our users.
You will be responsible for connecting and helping our users to get on board, as well as building an online community and using other means for engaging and communicating with them.
Your responsibility to support our users in accomplishing their business goals with Nightwatch and to translate their needs and wishes to the rest of the teams.
Our non-enterprise working environment strives to encourage openness and directness in communication. We value our teammates taking initiatives in the activities that help us improve and grow. The traits that we collectively try to nourish are individual autonomy and flexibility to get the work done.
We are a bootstrapped company that believes the future belongs to companies that don’t surrender to the exact guidebooks and 9-to-5 corporate way of working.
- Experience with working in a similar SaaS or remote company
- Experience with building and cultivating a community
- Experience with training, onboarding, or guiding people online
- Effective, clear, and concise communication and presentation skills
- Strong awareness of technologies, digital marketing, and at least basic understanding of SEO
- Passion and interest in the broader internet and SEO ecosystem
- A data-driven, analytical mindset with strong attention to detail
- Building and managing a community
- Establishing and executing an effective 1:1 onboarding strategy
- Finding ways to engage with specific segments of the users and regularly collect their feedback
- Hiring and coaching other account & community managers to achieve growth and scaling
- Creating and automating reporting between various reporting tools
- Working closely with the marketing team and leadership of the company