At Doist, our mission is to inspire the workplace of the future by creating simple yet powerful productivity tools that promote a more fulfilling way to work and live.
We’re a multidisciplinary, fully remote team that’s passionate about creating products, like Todoist and Twist, that improve people’s lives. We thrive on innovating new solutions to old productivity challenges and we seek to rethink how productivity tools are made.
When you become a Doister, you’re not only joining a global, remote-first company, but a team of 70+ people who value:
- Independence. Others can trust that you’ll deliver on time and your teammates don’t need to worry about you keeping your word.
- Mastery. You love what you do and care deeply about the quality of your work, down to the smallest details. You’re continuously learning and pushing yourself to the limits of your ability. You’re never satisfied with the status-quo.
- Communication. Your communication is clear, concise, and engaging whether you’re explaining a complex idea or providing feedback to a teammate.
- Balance. You’re mindful about cultivating a healthy work-life balance. You care about the well-being of yourself, your team and the people around you.
- Impact. You’re able to take a bird’s eye view to pinpoint and then solve issues that have a high impact on our customers, our team, and our company. You’re committed to the health and success of both your teammates and Doist as a company.
We invite you to visit our blog to learn more about us, our values, and how we work.
As a Community Manager at Doist, you’ll have the opportunity to delight, engage and educate people around the globe who are passionate about Doist’s products and business ethos. You’ll collaborate with designers, supporters, marketers, and engineers to craft cross-platform messaging that’s both inspirational and educational. Your creativity and communication skills will be your strongest assets in building thriving communities around Doist’s products.
In addition to taking charge of all of Doist’s social media channels, you will also be tasked with creating official beta testing communities for Todoist and Twist that are engaging, productive and enriching for everyone involved. Finally, you will eventually oversee our soon-to-be-launched ambassador program.
To thrive as a Community Manager at Doist:
- You’ve been previously successful at crafting a multi-channel calendar of social media content – including paid ads. You’re able to do this independently with little to no oversight.
- You’re an empathetic “social listener” and are able to observe and distill user voices, trends, and competitors’ activity to craft strategic content as well as suggest features/improvements to our product team.
- You have an excellent eye for beautiful design as well as previous experience providing creative direction to designers, video producers and/or illustrators.
- You enjoy collaborating on tasks outside the scope of social media like copywriting, educational content, blog writing, design, etc.
- You know how to use data to iteratively hone and perfect your messaging.
- You jump at the chance to collaborate with internal teammates and external partners to generate unique ideas for various types of content.
- You’re a voracious, detail oriented learner and content consumer.
A complete application includes:
- A resume or manually entered experience (you can choose your preference).
- Thoughtful, thorough responses to all the application questions.
We’re bootstrapped, profitable, and committed to building a sustainable company that will grow for decades to come. We’ve built a benefits package that invests in our employee’s long-term personal and professional growth and well-being. Here’s a sample of what that includes:
- Competitive compensation.
- Flexible schedule & location. This is a fully remote position, so you can work from wherever you please and on a schedule that works best for you. All you need is a computer and access to a stable internet connection (which we sponsor!).
- Generous paid vacation + national holidays. You’ll receive 40 days of paid time off to use on vacation and holidays.
- Paid parental leave. 18 weeks of paid maternity leave and 5 weeks of paid paternity/adoption leave.
- Health & well-being stipend. You’ll have a monthly budget to spend on the things that keep you happy and healthy like a gym membership, books, snacks, internet, and health insurance.
- Amazing people. Being a part of the Doist team means you get to work with incredibly diverse, talented people who also enjoy having fun!
- Annual company retreats. Although we work remotely, we still enjoy bringing the whole team together to get to know each other, bond, and have face-to-face discussions in places like Spain (2015), Iceland (2016), Greece (2017), Chile (2018), and the Azores (2019) .
- Meaningful work. Working at Doist isn’t just about getting a job done; it’s about working together to positively influence people and teams all over the world.
- So much more!