LexBlog is looking for a passionate, caring and customer service-obsessed professional to nurture and grow LexBlog’s community of legal bloggers.
Working with LexBlog leadership, you will oversee our community; welcome community members and organizations; identify and train community leaders; and organize and lead offline and online educational and social events.
You’ll work cross-departmentally to understand blogging best practices and coordinate with our publishing and tech support teams to promote those best practices to our bloggers. You will also have the opportunity to work with other LexBlog members to recruit new bloggers to promote growth within our community
Specific responsibilities include:
- Driving a positive and contagious attitude—that LexBlog stands for “knock your socks off” customer service that drives raving fans of LexBlog and our mission
- Develop a working understanding of various areas of the law and our legal system so as to work effectively with community and network members
- Being the trusted liaison for LexBlog community members to company personnel and fellow network members
- With LexBlog team members, develop ideas/systems/programs to see that network members are deriving value from our platform and offerings
- Organize online and offline educational and social events
- Recruit and work with Community Leaders to ensure our community is diverse, welcoming, inclusive and engaged
- Keeping a pulse on trending and hot topics in the community and identifying areas of opportunity to grow engagement
- Develop and attend community group meetings and attend conferences to support and engage with community members and leaders within the legal community
At a minimum to qualify for this role you need:
- A passion for helping others
- A desire to teach others so that they may achieve their potential
- Strong communication skills—written, oral and face-to-face
- 2+ years experience in a customer-facing role
- Passion for blogging, social media and customer advocacy
- Strong presentation skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to facilitate meetings and host webinars
- Fantastic interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously; able to work independently
- Experience managing different types of customers (users) with different management needs (e.g. large versus small accounts, different markets, etc.)
You will own this role if:
- You love serving others
- You like having fun
- You like growing
- Have a passion for blogging and social media
- You like working with company leadership on a regular basis
- Have a ton of energy
- You are organized and systematic to a fault
- You like people and enjoy meeting new people
- You are a good writer
- You know done is better than perfect
- You do what it takes
- You enjoy teaching, training, and/or coaching
Remote, United States
LexBlog offers a great benefit package, including medical, dental, vision, 401K, health club membership subsidy, work from anywhere, and Open PTO.
Founded in 2004 to empower and inspire legal bloggers, LexBlog’s mission is to connect lawyers with people, for good. We know that through blogging the right way, legal professionals build their reputation, nurture relationships and establish trust with prospective clients.
LexBlog empowers legal professionals with a professional turnkey blogging solution, strategic consulting, professional design, managed WordPress platform, SEO, coaching, marketing and free ongoing support. All 100% guaranteed, so that any customer not satisfied with their blogging experience after one year may ask for the return of any monies they believe fair.
LexBlog inspires legal bloggers, worldwide, with a legal blogging community and network with over 25,000 legal bloggers. By including legal bloggers, both using the LexBlog platform and those publishing on other platforms, LexBlog is creating a premier legal news and commentary site and the leading source of syndicated legal blog content.
How to Apply
We have a non-standard application process. To jump-start the process we ask a few questions we normally would ask at the start of an interview. This helps speed up the process and lets us get to know you a bit better right out of the gate.