Hopin’s Community Marketing Manager will work closely with the Head of Marketing on every aspect of Hopin’s social media strategy, brand voice, content, and community. The candidate will own our online voice and build brand awareness and loyalty with existing and potential clients.
As Community Marketing Manager, you will be the first point of contact for Hopin’s online fans and followers, including users, prospects, and competitors. You will apply your social media expertise and excellent communication skills to implement systems and processes that create a strong, visible brand while also deeply understanding Hopin’s Organizer user base.
The ideal candidate will collaborate with multiple teams, including Sales, Customer Success, Product, and Support to solve user problems and also create content/campaigns that drive business results.
Through your initiatives, you will inspire Hopin’s community to rave about the product, self-support and autonomously problem-solve.
Representative projects include: selecting social listening and scheduling platforms that integrate with Hubspot, aligning social content with brand objectives and managing a content pipeline, generating demand and positive word of mouth through social media, reporting on data that enables sales and support teams.
- Review, select, and implement tools for scheduling, tracking, listening, and reporting on Hopin’s overall community.
- Create written and video content for product education and thought leadership.
- Raise off-platform awareness of the Hopin brand, company culture, differentiating product capabilities compared to competitors, great events and organizations, and job opportunities.
- Route support issues coming through social channels to the right support channels.
- Nurture and hand off enterprise sales opportunities at the right time coming through social channels
- Implement workflows to streamline adoption of various Hopin plans.
- Collaborate with other teams to produce product education materials.
- Activate Hopin’s community to create events, renew subscriptions, and refer new business.
- Regularly hosting Hopin community events using Hopin.
A degree in communication, English, journalism, marketing or related field may be required.
3+ years experience working with social media management platforms to manage Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
High proficiency in both Google Analytics and Hubspot.
Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
Previous work experience in a SaaS business environment
Self motivated, can-do attitude, problem solver and can work in a fast paced environment
Team player who can work cross functionally across multiple departments.
Passionate about technology and marketing trends
Preferred: previous experience working in the event industry and hosting events
We are currently a remote team and are open to remote applications from all over the world (preferably within 2 hours of US timezones)