At Nixa.io, we are on a global mission to change both how and where companies recruit technical talent. In fact, we want to flip the whole traditional model of recruitment. It doesn’t fit the needs of innovative and fast-growing businesses today. We are on a mission to solve two of the most common challenges of tech recruitment, the unequal distribution of talent, and the increasing time to hire across the globe.
We are solving these challenges by introducing an automated and self-service recruitment platform that enables a permanent remote hire in 2 weeks.
Nixa.io is an innovative curated job platform connecting companies with software engineers who are actively searching for permanent remote opportunities. Our technology makes it possible to reduce the time to hire from an average of 5 months in Europe to just 2 weeks. Nixa.io offers companies access to pre-vetted talents within 48 hours and facilitates a permanent hire faster than any competitor. We specialize in remote hiring to fill permanent needs, which is totally unique in Europe today.
Nixa.io is led by pioneers and thought leaders within the recruitment sector and we’re backed by industry experienced founders and investors. We’re a team of 7 people working remotely across Norway, Poland, and Romania. All of the co-founders have an excellent track record within the recruitment industry and have previously built and scaled multiple companies.
Right now, we’re an early-phase start-up with a huge potential in the fast-growing remote job market. We’ve actively been testing the platform for the last 12 months, and we’re already working with and hiring for global companies. Our ambitions are global and we’re now in a position to scale Nixa.io in an international market.
To accomplish our growth successfully, we’re in need of an extraordinary marketing specialist to join our Growth team. This is an opportunity to influence and participate in an early phase startup on a mission to disrupt traditional tech recruitment. It’s also a unique opportunity to get lots of responsibility early in your career. We’re extremely proud of the work we do and it all boils down to the talented and dedicated people who make up the Nixa.io team. Do you want to be part of it?
We are looking for a Community Specialist/Manager to work in a cross-functional role within our Talent and Growth teams. You will be the person in charge of talent acquisition through marketing initiatives and retention of our current talent pool through various activities such as communication, PR, events, advertisement, social media, content creation, lead nurturing, and career development. We’ve already built up a talent pool of hundreds of talented individuals scattered across Europe who are eager to find a remote job through Nixa.io. It’s important to us that we take care of the talents on our platform as well as the whole IT community. We want to share knowledge, create opportunities, and give people the freedom to work remotely from wherever.
As a Community Specialist/Manager, you will be responsible for building connections to the community of developers, to attract new talents to our platform, and to make sure that the talents we already have onboarded thrive and consider Nixa.io as their preferred platform of choice. You will serve as the face of our company and be responsible for building and driving growth through different marketing initiatives.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
👊 Set, plan and implement initiatives to nurture and grow our talent pool (social media,communication campaigns and strategies)
📚 Develop and provide engaging text, image and video content for all social media and professional accounts
👫 Establish, develop and maintain extraordinary relationships with our talents and respond to all requests in a timely manner
📡 Monitor, track and report on feedback and online reviews
📍Organize and manage online events to boost brand awareness and retention
✅ Coordinate initiatives and ideas with Marketing and Talent teams
💪 Build relationships with potential candidates, industry professionals, influencers and thought leaders
💯 Stay up-to-date on technology trends within the IT industry
📈 Analyse web traffic and relevant community metrics
📣 Attend conferences, networking events or relevant industry workshops
You’ll also get the chance to influence:
💼 Talent strategy: Identifying and defining our core segments, acquisition strategies and marketing initiatives
💻 Product/service strategy: Defining product roadmap, feature development and product add-ons
📈 Growth Hacking: How to build sustainable relations with candidates and how to nurture this relationship over time?
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Located within Central European Timezone (+/- 4 hours)
- Bachelor or Master degree within Marketing, HR, Psychology or other related fields
- 1-3 years of professional experience with community management, content creation, social media management or tech recruitment
- Experience with planning and leading online/virtual community initiatives
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
- Experience with Google Analytics and the ability to interpret website traffic and social media analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing
- Structured, flexible, and able to manage different tasks at the same time
- Self-starter, willingness to learn and likes to experiment and take initiative to challenge the status quo
- Self-going and takes ownership of tasks, but loves to be part of a team
- Experience from the tech/IT industry
- An interest in recruitment and SaaS platforms
- Outgoing, ambitious, and eager to gain experience with tech recruitment and growth hacking in a startup environment
We want to find a person who can fill this role full-time remotely. We will unfortunately not accept applicants from candidates outside our defined timezone.
- Valuable experience in scaling and growing a tech company from scratch
- An ambitious team of colleagues working remotely from Norway, Poland, Romania and the UK
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Birthdays off 🎉
- Sponsorship of technical equipment
- Competitive salary