What will you be doing?
- Create new marketing plans and collateral to promote our WordPress plugins portfolio
- Write and edit content for the website and guest posts
- Manage our content strategy (also includes working with part time guest authors)
- Distribute content via social media, emails, ads and other channels
- Work with the designers to create visuals and videos for blog posts and products’ promotion
- Keeping an eye on the websites’ SEO & admin tasks (Google Analytics, Search Engine Console etc)
- SEO & SEM (search engine optimization and marketing)
- Conduct interviews with customers’ and write case studies
- Promote our plugins via both inbound and outbound marketing campaigns
- Marketing administration
Who are we looking for?
- An experienced “all rounder” software marketer (2+ years)
- Basic keyword research and SEO knowledge
- Experience in blogging and writing
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Good communicator
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Someone who is willing to get their hands dirty in a startup environment
Extra points if you are:
- Active in the WordPress community
- Experienced in setting up and managing advertising campaigns
- Familiar with affiliate marketing / reseller channels
- Have basic knowledge of application, internet and WordPress security
Benefits of working for us
- Work from anywhere (during European time zone hours)
- Job security and competitive salary
- Work in a flat, small and friendly organization
- Unlimited paid time off
- Paid educational materials (including but not limited to online courses and books)
- Opportunities for paid travel to attend WordCamps and other industry conferences
- Long term engagement – we are looking for a committed candidate who within a few years can become a team lead and a source of knowledge
How to apply (and the application process)
Send us an email and your CV to email@example.com. Include in the email URLs of content you’ve published, URLs of websites or other projects you worked on and helped with. Also, include the answers to the below questions:
- What are your salary expectations?
- What are you looking for in your next job?
- What gets you out of bed in the morning?
We look forward to hearing from you.