Livestorm is reinventing video communication. The tools we use to connect and communicate have never been as important as they are now.
Our goal is to make webinars and video conferences enjoyable for everyone. This means building advanced tools that are easy to use, and easy on the eyes.
Livestorm is trusted by thousands of companies worldwide. We power video communications from scale-ups like Front or Intercom to established enterprise companies such as Honda or Deloitte.
Livestorm has been built on inbound marketing and SEO, our website has been a key factor in Livestorm’s growth since our beginnings in 2016. We’re looking to double down on all our content activities by solidifying our brand image and producing a broader slate of content.
For this, we need someone to ensure consistency and innovation in all our marketing content.
As such, we are looking for someone with already established opinions on the state of content marketing for SaaS companies and how to take our approach to the next level. We also need someone who can manage projects from start to finish while setting the bar high for quality.
Does this sound like you? Let’s talk!
As Livestorm’s Content Lead, you’ll work alongside the brand manager and content manager to ensure the highest quality for all the assets that are shared by Livestorm. You will also be a key actor in the strategy, development and creation of all Livestorm content. You’ll be joining the marketing team of 5 and reporting to Thibaut, the Head of Growth.
Your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Lead the content team: be the owner for all content-related projects, ensure we are meeting deadlines while maintaining clear communication throughout the Livestorm team.
Strategize on new content formats and ideas to help push the Livestorm brand forward, which will likely include a mix of the following
- Ebooks / long reads
- Videos (interviews, tutorials, newsflashes etc)
- Video documentaries (through an agency, or directed by yourself)
- Mini app / interactive experiences (in which you’d work with the designers and growth engineer)
- Push the boundaries in the kinds of content Livestorm creates. Articles, webinars, podcasts, videos, web series, there should be no limit in what we create.
- Conceptualize and create projects from scratch.
- Offer mentorship and reviews to our content manager.
- Amplify Livestorm’s content. Ensure that every piece we publish gets the readership it deserves and are shared abundantly.
- Create a wide network of partners who could backlink to Livestorm, and find ways to maximize our chances of getting backlinks for any piece of content we create.
- Uncover guest posting opportunities and help the Livestorm brand resonate in new ecosystems.
- Analyze the metrics behind our content. Understand what works, what doesn’t, and why. Elaborate tactics and strategies to drive engagement or improve SEO based on those numbers.
The successful candidate will be an an active creator with a passion to share compelling stories. Prior management experience is a must. This is particularly important as we want someone to take the lead on the content marketing team.
- 4+ years of experience in a content management role
- You’re an active manager and leader. You know how to provide accurate, helpful feedback that is well received.
- Experience creating content of all kinds, shapes and forms.
- Project management experience, and/or experience managing third parties such as agencies or freelancers would be a plus.
- Mastery of email: selling your content is as important as creating it. You already had success creating a positive feedback loop with partners and websites who actively amplify your content.
- Fluent in English, French would be a big plus. Any additional language is more than welcome, but not required.
- Strong communication skills, with external partners as well as with other Stormies (your Livestorm teammates). In written or video format.
- Clear business understanding: you can quickly decide who to partner with based on the potential results. Measuring the impact of your work is second nature to you.
- Having an existing relationships with potential partners would be a big plus, such as:
- Startup and SaaS employees we could work with on content opportunities