Animalz is a content marketing agency that strives to create the best content on the web. We help companies—particularly B2B SaaS businesses—grow by making great content that their audience loves.
Our focus is on long-form, written content that helps companies educate their audience (executives, managers, and other specialized professionals in their field) on strategies and tactics for being successful in their work. Product, design, marketing, sales, and engineering are the main topic areas we cover.
This is a writing-focused role that also requires direct contact with customers. In addition to high-quality writing, successful candidates should be able to demonstrate the ability to manage customer accounts and their content workflows.
This role reports to a content strategist, and also works closely with one or more of our editors.
You’re a fit for the Content Marketing Manager role if:
- You’re interested in content marketing as a career
- You have experience writing long-form content (1,500 words or more)
- You’re well-organized and independently motivated
- You love working directly with customers and/or stakeholders
- You’re able to describe or create a content strategy for a given audience
- You want to improve your writing by working closely with an editor
- You have knowledge of, or direct experience with, on-page SEO
- You understand distribution channels for content, including search engines, social media, and email
- You have experience with content marketing for B2B, SaaS companies, startups, ecommerce, or another similar industry