Chili Piper is a B2B SaaS startup. Our product helps clients turn inbound leads into qualified meetings instantly, helping revenue teams connect to buyers faster.
Think Calendly. Except way better. Way more powerful. And with customers like RingCentral, Airbnb, Square, Intuit, Spotify, Twilio, and many other cool logos.
We’re growing fast. And we don’t mean that in the cliché way. We are sitting on a fresh round of funding, and are ready to take over the world (in the most civil and appropriate way possible, of course).
You’re smart. You’re insanely good with words. You love marketing and creating content. You’re fast. You learn quick, act quick, and easily integrate within a marketing team.
Did I describe you?
If so, then it’s time to explore a little more. Read on…
Chili Piper is building a world-class content team that will grow our audience and establish the category of Meeting Lifecycle Automation.
We’re looking for a kick-ass content marketer who:
- Can write scintillating content in multiple formats for our core ideal customer profiles (ICPs)
- Thoroughly understands the fundamentals of how demand generation and content marketing work together
- Has a proven track record of producing true content marketing pieces that drive results
You’ll be responsible for planning, developing, and executing content strategy. You’re a great fit for the role if you’re entrepreneurial and have marketing experience in fast-paced, high-growth environments.
You’ll become a subject matter expert in our ICPs. And you’ll produce high-quality content pieces (articles, blogs, guides, research pieces, videos, etc.) that effectively reach, speak to, help and engage those ICPs. You’re a great fit if you can take a content idea, apply it strategically across multiple channels, plan, and execute end-to-end.
You will be a contributing member of the overall marketing team. We are expected to help each other grow, share our learnings, take part in team education initiatives — our goal is to become a best-in-class marketing function.
What We’re Looking For
- At least 3-5 years experience in B2B SaaS marketing with expertise in creating content to drive true engagement and demand generation.
- Exceptional editing and proofreading skills. You can spot a misplaced comma or a typo from a mile away.
- You produce clean copy and provide constructive editing feedback.
- A firm grasp on what constitutes high-quality content, and you’re a pro at producing it.
- You have published content online under your byline that you’re proud of.
- Team player with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to operate and excel at strategic as well as tactical levels. Willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills, both at the executive level and with peers and cross-functional teams. Can clearly articulate ideas, frame problems, and offer solutions.
- You’re a stellar writer. People like to read what you wrote. They might chortle. They might cry. They at least feel and learn.
You know what these acronyms and words mean.
- WTF (kidding)
Tools You Love
We get it. You’re cool, but aren’t embarrassed that you geek out over sweet tools and other awesome SaaS products. Here are the ones that get your heart racing:
- Google Analytics
- Bonus Points: Chili Piper
- At Chili Piper, we move fast. No, faster. Still no…faster than that.
- We allow mistakes, but sure as heck learn from those mistakes.
- We have meetings, but we make them productive.
- We don’t coast. We work. Hard, smart, and efficiently.
- We work remotely. 100%. If you want to meet up and socially distance with fellow Pipers, that’s cool, but we don’t have a physical office you can come to.
How We Work
- Freedom and flexibility. We’re a 100% distributed team working from around the world. Our team members can work from wherever they want in the world, as long as they show up on our weekly all hands meeting on Zoom.
- Solve interesting problems. The software landscape has exploded. There are dozens of solutions for each problem. We want to be different. We come up with new angles on existing problems or invent better solutions to help companies with their sales and marketing. Then we turn these ideas into beautiful, smart software.
- Autonomy and ownership. Working on a distributed team means you don’t have someone micromanaging you or looking over your shoulder to make sure you’re getting things done. We’re a team of do-ers who take full ownership for their results.
- Be helpful. Our first value as a company is help. Help our customers be successful. Help our prospects get the right information and make the right decision whether or not it includes our products. Help our team members reach their full potential.
- Unlimited Vacation
- Company Offered 401k Plan
- Generous Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- WeWork membership so you can work from anywhere
- Any equipment/software/tech that you need to do your job
Want to Apply?
- Write a little paragraph describing why you’re applying.
- Send in 3 articles published online, ideally in the B2B tech space.