As the first all-in-one virtual venue for live online events, Hopin brings people together in a highly interactive and engaging online experience that feels just like an in-person event, only without the barriers. Whether it’s a 50-person meetup, or a 50,000-person conference—any type of event organizer can host a Hopin event for their attendees, speakers, sponsors, and vendors to convene, learn, and interact face-to-face online. We’re spearheading the innovative technology that is enabling people to gather online like never before.
Our mission is simple: better connections for a better planet.
We believe in events without limits, but events that are sustainable and accessible to everyone—and fun, too! To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join us. Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge at scale? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our clients? If so, we’d like to meet.
We’ve been recently funded by a16z, General Catalyst, IVP, Accel, DFJ Growth, Northzone, Coatue, Tiger Global, Salesforce Ventures and many other high profile investors.
The Marketing team is hiring for a creative, performance-minded Content Marketing Manager. This person will report to the Head of Content and will play an essential role in executing on our ambitious content strategy, which includes blog, longform, video, email, podcast, and web content. We’re looking for an intellectually curious writer who is focused on producing the right content and measuring its impact. You will be part of a fast-growing, fast-moving team at Hopin that is defining a new category/space. Content will be key to shaping and telling the Hopin story, as well as driving business leads to grow our business.
- Write well-researched, high-quality blog and longform content and take the lead in executing on our blog plan, including leveraging smart SEO strategy and keyword research, originating ideas for written content, contributing to and maintaining our blog calendar, identifying opportunities to scale, and more
- Act as a key in-house writing/editing expert to support production of copy for website, product, promotion, organic channels, etc.
- Measure the performance of content, including identifying and orienting around goals, establishing the right KPIs, and reporting on impact/success, in order to continually optimize our content strategy
- Source opportunities for content partnerships/cross-promotion and -publication with media, bloggers, tech partners, and more
- Play a key role in developing channel/distribution strategy to ensure that content is reaching the widest, most relevant audience possible
- Contribute creative ideas and brainstorming to brand marketing initiatives, including brand videos, podcast content, campaigns, and more
- Help build a strong content marketing program while proactively seeking out opportunities to expand our content footprint
- 3-4 years of professional experience as a content marketer in SaaS and/or B2B, or 3-4 years of professional writing experience as a journalist/blogger
- Proficiency or familiarity with Google Analytics, or with using data/analytics to measure the performance of content
- Intellectually curious – eager to grapple with an undefined space and helping establish Hopin as a thought leader in the event tech space
- Very nice to have – video production experience; proficiency or familiarity with shooting video on DSLRs, editing in Adobe Premiere or Final Cut, motion graphics
- Structure oriented – finds ways to expand effectiveness through better process
- Comfortable in a fast-moving, always variable environment
- Self-starter – motivated to find solutions, propose ideas, and always optimize
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote, global team
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Dell (Windows)
- $800 USD for Home-Office set up
- $1500 USD for Learning & Development