Perceptyx is seeking a creative and talented Content Marketer who can successfully ideate and deliver multi-format content that accelerates brand awareness, showcases our company’s thought leadership and unique solution approach, and contributes to lead generation to fuel our growth. To accomplish this, you’ll develop a deep understanding of our target audiences, including their business requirements and buying motivations, and use that knowledge to design and execute a content marketing strategy that educates and influences behavior across the customer lifecycle.
Our ideal candidate is a skilled, intellectually curious writer and editor with an eye for detail. You’ll be adept at translating cultural, organizational, and research-driven concepts into marketing copy that helps us convert prospects into customers. You’re self-motivated, resourceful, collaborative, and excited to make every interaction with our brand count.
Although this position is listed for the Temecula, CA area; we welcome all USA REMOTE talent!
Our mission is simple: To help employees and their organizations thrive. How do we do that? We facilitate the ongoing conversation between employees and their company to drive success. We are passionate about helping organizations listen to and act on what matters most to employees. When employees are happy, everyone is happy! We love working closely with our clients, listening to their vision, and deploying a tailored solution that will empower them to grow. Perceptyx’s approach to employee experience is unique. Our combination of technology and expertise is second to none. We employ an incredible staff of diverse professionals with the experience, knowledge, and drive to move every employee insight project swiftly from vision to reality.
In this role you will:
- Own our quarterly content marketing strategy and editorial calendar: building, executing, and constantly refining it to ensure support for company and marketing objectives. Define themes and determine the appropriate mix of top, middle, and bottom of funnel content.
- Intimately understand Perceptyx’s customer journey, key messages, target buyers, end users, and influencers.
- Be an empathetic storyteller. Find the heart of the story and motivate action through compelling assets and campaigns.
- Measure and drive SEO improvements through both technical and content strategies, working with your digital marketing and creative peers.
- Define and create original content of various types (e.g., blogs, e-books, research reports, website copy, landing pages, video scripts, etc.)
- Edit, proofread and improve content written by both internal and external SMEs to ensure materials meet key objectives and support digital marketing best practices for discovery and conversion
- Stay on top of HR and workforce management industry trends to inform content impact, timeliness, and relevance.
- Help us maximize content utility with ideas for repurposing and recycling key assets across channels.
- Work with campaign management and digital marketing peers to report on content performance and help us understand what’s working, what’s not working, and what we need to change to improve results.
- Partner with PR, demand gen, sales, and customer success teams to discover and test new content channels and amplification opportunities.
- Manage internal and external resources, when needed, for content creation and production.
- Help the team establish content creation and publication processes that drive improved productivity and quality and push our entire Marketing organization forward.
What You Will Bring:
- BA/BS in marketing, creative writing, journalism, or related field
- 3 years’ relevant work experience in B2B/SaaS content marketing or journalism
- Experience with a variety of content types, including short/long form copy, interactive/digital, and video with a portfolio to match
- Exceptional communicator capable of writing and editing clean, sharp, creative messaging aligned with brand voice
- You have a passion for using technology to create engaging content experiences across the entire buyer journey.
- You know how to balance writing for humans vs. writing for Google
- A balance of creative thinking, strong project management, and analytical skills. You understand the importance of deadlines and hold yourself and other contributors accountable for meeting them.
- Experience interfacing with executive-level customers and stakeholders
- An energetic team-based attitude. You are always willing and ready to jump in and help wherever you can.
- Willingness to work with people from diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- Experience with account-based marketing tactics and deliverables
- Experience with HubSpot or other marketing automation systems
- Experience with content marketing measurement tools (Google Analytics, SEMrush, etc.)
- A strong network of freelancers and agencies to supplement content needs
- Flexible work schedules (before, during, AND after Covid-19)
- A team-centric, engaging work environment
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits for you and your family