With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge, we have a lot of store owners to support. Our mission to make repeat orders easier began five years ago as a bootstrapped startup and today we’re at the forefront of recurring billing software with over 200 remote-first employees around the globe processing tens of millions of dollars in sales every week.
We’re looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join our team and lead the development of our content marketing function. We need an individual who is looking for an opportunity to make a big impact by creating both a short and long term content strategy. You’ll be managing the planning and execution of various mediums including blogs, email, video, social, podcasts, e-books and industry reports. This role is critical to the success of our marketing team at ReCharge and will report to the Creative Director.
What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #ownership, #empathy, #simplesolutions.
- Manage and develop the existing content team.
- Work with external influencers, partners, customers and ReCharge leaders to define and drive key messages for content.
- Craft thought leadership pieces and strategize content to drive ReCharge’s brand awareness.
- Work closely with the rest of the creative team to align brand messaging with relevant channels.
- Collaborate in crafting stories to promote our product, generate leads and educate audiences.
- Manage external and internal resources to develop content pillars.
- Develop and execute short and long term content and amplification strategies.
- Asses overall content performance and identify current gaps and opportunities.
- Creating content/campaign calendars and tracking/reporting performance.
- Optimize content for SEO, lead conversion, and engagement.
What You’ll Bring
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a B2B content marketing role
- Experience within the e-commerce or fintech industry is desirable
- Compelling and relevant writing examples/portfolio and/or case studies
- A growth mindset ready to take on the challenges of a rapidly expanding company
- Evidence of work that is customer-focused and on-target
- Experience developing content across multiple platforms/media
- Excellent project management and desire to oversee multiple project timelines and deadlines
- Resourcefulness: You’ll figure out what needs to be done and find ways to make it happen
- Ability to work remotely and a desire to make an impact at a high-growth start-up
- The ability to look beyond what’s working now, and push for continual creativity and innovation
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience desired