Are you passionate about helping retail companies revolutionize the way they do business? Are you looking for a career that allows you to work with the world’s best-known brands and Fortune 1,000 leaders? Our customers include Gap Inc, TOMS, Lululemon, LEGO, and many more amazing brands!
Our mission is to bring retail operations out of the dark ages and give companies effective tools that their employees love to use. You will help improve the way that this 4.4 trillion dollar industry communicates with its store employees and save them from sad, slow, inefficient systems (think fax machines, voicemails, and the postal service). People deserve better! We need your help to make this happen.
We are an early stage, well-funded company. We have awesome investors, great customers, and are looking for a Content Marketing Manager to help us ensure our customers are successful with our product. For this role, we are looking for a talented storyteller that’s passionate about retail and fascinated by the changes in the industry. This person will help us fuel the prospect journey with high-quality content and provide the industry with insightful articles, whitepapers, and stories.
- Develop and maintain an editorial calendar
- Interview our customers and developing quality success stories
- Write email cadences that drive great responses
- Write high-quality articles, white papers, and blogs articles
- Manage our blog about regularly coming up with topics that are relevant to our audience
- Edit content produced by your team, including conceptualizing the projects upfront, assigning projects, and overseeing development and copy-editing prior to publishing
- Continuously measure and improve content performance; create reports leveraging Google Analytics, HubSpot, Marketo, and social media analytics tools
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and customer challenges in order to build a more effective editorial calendar
- Work closely with senior leaders, marketing teammates, and other departments to create effective communications strategies that articulate our product’s core benefits properly and consistently
- Push the business to adopt better content creation practices through frequent testing of new content formats and distribution channels, including championing the increased use of data visualization
- Degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or related discipline
- 3-5 years of content marketing or direct copywriting experience
- A clear understanding of how content maps to the various stages of the customer journey.
- Ability to develop, organize, and maintain process documentation
- Excellent grammar, punctuation, and spelling skills
- Experience/consistent performance in a deadline-oriented environment due to tight time restraints and volume of work
- Ability to manage multiple projects and juggle priorities
- Clear, effective communicator—verbally and in writing—with the ability to be persuasive
- Must be able to respond quickly in an environment of changing priorities
More about you:
- Retail experience is an asset, but not required
- Proficient in productivity applications such as Microsoft Office, Project or Basecamp
- Ability to effectively communicate to, present to, influence or befriend all levels within an organization.
- Outstanding listening and writing skills, and a keen ability to translate complex concepts into simple, persuasive language.
- Self-starter that’s comfortable working independently on projects but also likes to gel with a team
- You love the variety and working across different mediums and channels
- Excited about being the steward of our brand voice
- Happy to work on both the little things and the big things without complaint
- Enjoy working as part of a team and collaborating with team members
What’s In It for You:
- Remote office: Join an effective remote team and work where you’re comfortable
- Stock: Ownership in a fast-growing company.
- Time Off: Flexible vacation policy to encourage people to get our and see the world
- Benefits: 401k, and world-class medical, dental, and vision policies
- Team Fun: Twice annual company off-sites in fun locations. We’ve done New York, Costa Rica, Whistler, Palm Springs, San Diego, and Mexico City
- Learning: Sponsorship of meetup and conference attendance
- Great team: Working with a fun, hard-working, nice people who are committed to making a difference!
- And Much More!