Maze is a Series A funded startup building the future of rapid testing for modern teams. We’re backed by some of the world’s best funds and have an extensive advisory network.
We’re on a mission to empower modern teams to build better user experiences by testing and learning rapidly with real users. To do this, we’ve partnered with the world’s biggest design tools, including Adobe XD, Figma, InVision, Sketch, and Marvel. We power over 40,000 brands globally, including IBM, Logitech, Pipedrive, Uber, Greenpeace, and Braze.
We’re a fully remote team working across 15 countries. You’ll be joining a passionate team whose resumes include Canva, Figma, GitLab, InVision, Typeform and Zendesk.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
In your role, you will work closely with:
- Elena, Content Marketing Lead
- Ewa, Demand Generation Lead
- Stel, Brand Designer
- Naomi, Product Marketing Manager
- SEO Partner Agency
- Freelance Writers
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Work with our content lead to help define a well-balanced content strategy that drives acquisition and thought leadership.
- Team up with our designer to deliver a variety of content, e.g. blog articles, social media posts, sales collateral, website content, customer stories, ebooks/guides, ads, email content, and more.
- Work with our pool of freelancers, Demand Generation, and SEO team to deliver high-quality, high-frequency content that drives organic acquisition.
- Reach out to industry leaders and collaborate with them on content initiatives.
- Experiment with new content formats to keep pushing the boundaries of our content efforts and identify content repurposing opportunities.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers and the product & design space to ensure we create relevant content for our audience.
- Analyze key metrics, measure success, and optimize content accordingly.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Outstanding, native-level English writing and communication skills
- 2+ years experience in writing with proven portfolio of work
- Creative thinker that is willing to push the boundaries of our content
- Understanding of SaaS metrics and how to measure the success of content
- Understanding of the different social media channels and how to do adapt content on each platform
- You’re a self-starter, and you’re not afraid to roll your sleeves up and get things done
- You can prioritize your work and deliver on tight deadlines
- Understanding of SEO and experience with SEO tools, like Ahrefs and Clearscope
- CMS experience; familiarity with HTML
- Familiarity with the design space or the design industry is a plus
- Based in European timezones between UTC-1 and UTC+3
Consider this our wish-list. We know there will be great candidates that don’t meet every one of these criteria—if you’re passionate about w and feel that your experience prepares you to do that, we’d love to hear from you.
- First interview with Elena (Content Marketing Lead)
- Take home task
- Group interview (your chance to ask questions)
- Final interview with Bozena (Director of Marketing)
- Reference check
Consider this our wish-list. We know there will be great candidates that don’t meet every one of these criteria—if you’re passionate about the role and feel that your experience prepares you to do it, we’d love to hear from you.
Why Maze is unique
- Early-stage startup: You will join an early-stage startup with less than 50 employees. This means you’ll have the unique opportunity to directly impact success and help shape the future of Maze.
- Category: We’re on a mission to democratize user testing and are truly excited about defining a new space where anyone can test and learn rapidly.
- Product-market Fit: We already have a strong product-market fit for product designers and NPS of 60, and we’re excited to build on top of this to reach PMF for our new user segments.
- 5x Growth: You will help us 5x MRR in 2021 by building key relationships with our partner ecosystem, launching integrations and managing ongoing partner marketing activities.
- Unlimited time off
- Twice a year company retreat for a week, fully paid by Maze (once COVID is over)
- Laptop and accessories paid by Maze
- Family leave: 14 weeks for birth or adoptive parents
- Co-working space and accounting fee paid up to a certain amount per month
- Budget for training based on your and the company’s needs