The HubSpot Customer Success Enablement Team is growing! Our mission is to help our customer teams have the highest impact possible, so our customers and team members can GROW better. Not familiar with enablement? Enablement is a collaborative effort that equips employees with high-impact skills, information, and tools to create value in each customer interaction while helping our team members develop in the process.
As our team grows, we must reach for new, innovative ways to connect our team with the most valuable information. We’re seeking an Enablement Associate to develop the content that empowers our global CS team members to deliver an exceptional customer experience. You’ll also partner with our CS Enablement team and CS leadership to deliver this content to the team in the most meaningful way possible.
This is both a new role and a new motion for Customer Success. You’ll get to play an integral part in its development, but it also comes with some ambiguity. You’ll need to be comfortable with change and learning on-the-fly.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Collaborate with CS Enablement, Learning & Development, and CS team members to identify our highest-impact content priorities
- Experiment with innovative content development & distribution strategies to engage our team
- Develop a robust, central CS content library
- Create written scripts and develop video content
- Design self-paced courses with Articulate Rise
- Work with CS Enablement to communicate and distribute content to the team
- Improve, refine, and maintain existing content
- Partner with subject-matter-experts to scale our global content strategy
- Provide visibility into our content roadmap for the great organization
- Conduct research with the CS team as needed to inform content strategy
We are looking for people who:
- Are passionate about the world of Customer Success and have 2+ years experience in the CS or enablement industry
- Enjoy finding new, creative ways to engage and motivate end-users
- Have experience with instructional design and the same level of comfort with course design
- Experience with Articulate Rise is a plus
- Can produce and edit basic videos and scripts
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Form strong partnerships with others and view them as essential to getting things done
- Have an open mind, a passion for helping others, and a “roll up your sleeves” work style