BetterUp’s mission is to help people everywhere pursue their lives with greater clarity, purpose, and passion. We help managers lead better, teams perform better, and employees thrive personally and inspire professionally. BetterUp is a mobile-based coaching platform that brings personalized professional coaching to employees at all levels. We’re already transforming the way companies approach talent development at high-performing organizations like Google, Chevron, Mars, LinkedIn, ServiceNow, and Workday. Let’s build together!
As our Customer Marketing Manager, you will work closely with the Marketing, Sales, Post- Sales, and Product teams to strengthen and build relationships with BetterUp customers. This will include, increasing loyalty and retention by keeping customers up-to-date and engaged with BetterUp news, events, and innovations through customer-centric communications, identifying and recruiting top-tier customer advocates for case studies and speaking opportunities, and fostering strategic relationships with customers for various organizational initiatives. If this sounds like fun to you, please apply.
- Develop customer-centric communications strategies and craft compelling content to elevate the customer journey and engage customers in BetterUp news, initiatives, and events
- Identify and secure customers as advocates to participate in sales, marketing, and public relations activities in order to showcase the business benefits and outcomes that are generated through BetterUp.
- Work with the creative team to create compelling and engaging customer-centric digital content (case studies, video testimonials, infographics, blogs, slides)
- Build a customer community of fanatic brand advocates by conducting engagement events such workshops, roundtables, and awards programs
- Constantly be developing new and innovative ways to tell the BetterUp value story through the voice of our customers
- Build rapport with customers and effectively navigate legal and corporate communications departments to obtain content approval and secure publicity agreements
If you have some or all of the following please apply:
- 5+ years of marketing experience in an enterprise/ Saas environment
- Strong customer marketing experience including marketing programs, customer references, and events
- Excellent storytelling skills – the ability to extract key “nuggets” from customer stories to show business impact in a compelling way
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Comfort and experience collaborating with and presenting to sales teams
- Strong project and program management skills; experience in prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates
- The ultimate can-do attitude (growth mindset, willingness to learn every day, and player mindset (à la Fred Kaufman))
At BetterUp, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to BetterUp coaching; one for you and one for a friend or family member
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Full coverage for medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer Paid Life, AD&D, STD and LTD insurance
- Flexible paid time off
- 13 paid holidays
- 4 BetterUp Inner Work days (https://www.betterup.co/inner-work)
- 5 Volunteer Days to give back
- Learning and Development stipend
- Holiday charitable contribution of your choice on behalf of BetterUp
- 401(k) self contribution