We believe community-led is the ‘next big thing’ for how creators, startups, and enterprises grow, but… today, community managers lack the understanding of what really happens inside their audience and what value it brings. That is why we’re building AhoyConnect, an all-in-one platform for unlocking the power of community.
We are a fully remote team that values transparency, clear communication, and the discussion of facts and opinions, and we strive to create an environment where all team members feel empowered to take initiative, experiment, learn from mistakes, and share opinions freely.
As we have more prospects than we can currently handle, we would like to invite a Customer Success Manager to join us on the journey to becoming the global tool of choice for community-led companies 🚀.
We would love you to:
- Always be there for the clients: make sure that they have everything they need to maximize the value of AhoyConnect.
- Be their voice: share customer thoughts and insights with the rest of our team to optimize the Ahoy user experience.
- Drive overall account health: from onboarding, product adoption, usage velocity, up to account renewals and growth and beyond.
- Stay open to new challenges: we are early and we move fast – occasional help in areas like pre-sales support, preparing customer case studies, or growing our own community might come in handy.
You’re a perfect candidate if you have:
- Passion for helping people fueled by strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Do-er mentality with a high degree of ownership and hunger to always learn and improve.
- Fluent spoken and written English (additional language proficiency is a plus).
- 3+ years of CS experience in a fast-paced environment, ideally in B2B SaaS.
- Experience in managing a remote team.
- Nice to have: watched the ‘Silicon Valley’ TV show at least twice 😎
Why choose Ahoy?
- We just closed our Seed round with the leading VCs from the region, launched the product, and onboarded first clients. This is just the first, tiny step - we aim to build a successful global business that will shape the future of community-led growth. We want you to have an impact and be a part of this journey.
- You will have a chance to work with some of the world’s most recognizable tech brands and further develop your customer-facing skills. We can also offer a great network of advisors that will help you grow.
- We’ve been remote before it was cool, and will stay remote-first forever.
- We run retreats (both before and after covid) – e.g., we’ve spent more than a month in Southeast Asia with the whole team.
- Flexible working hours and environment, believing in asynchronous, yet collaborative work, and having almost no meetings :)
- 💰 Attractive salary with ESOP (stock options)
- 💻 MacBook Pro (or your preferred laptop) + accessories
- 🏡 Home-office stipends for remote work equipment
- 📚 Budget for online courses, books, conferences, language lessons
- 🌅 Unlimited vacation and sick days
- 🏄🏼 Team retreats with Surf Office