We see a future where it’s easy to bring a great idea into the world using the internet, while respecting data security and privacy. The next generation of businesses will design security and privacy into their operating processes. If every business is going to be a software business, every business will need to be a security business.
We’re working to make information security a core competency of every startup. We envision a world in which startups have access to great information security, are empowered to focus on their businesses instead of on compliance, can scale faster and more efficiently, and are confident that they’re creating quality products.
We wrote the Aptible Owner’s Manual to help members of the company get a clear sense of what this team is — what we mean by “us.” We’ve now made this open to the world and invite you to read it, as a prospective member of the Aptible Team.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion We prioritize diversity within our team and value different perspectives, educational backgrounds, and life experiences. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
About this Role
We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to develop strong relationships with our customers and ensure their long-term success with Aptible. This is a unique opportunity to nurture a growing ecosystem of customers and be a high-impact, early member of the Aptible Team, reporting directly to our Customer Success Lead.
- You’ll drive product usage and adoption by helping customers implement and navigate Aptible Comply.
- You’ll serve as the main point-of-contact for our customers, ensuring that they’re seeing value at all points in the customer lifecycle.
- You’ll amplify the voice of our customers by soliciting and surfacing their feedback to our Product Team.
- Customer Success Experience: You have 5+ Years of experience in Customer Success, Account Management, or other relevant role(s) in which you were responsible for maintaining ongoing, consultative relationships with and delighting customers.
- Verbal and Written Communication Skills: You provide clear and timely updates to customers via calls and email.
- Client Services Skills: You’re committed to delivering service excellence in every client interaction. You’re comfortable addressing customer questions about pricing and renewals, and using data to inform those conversations.
- Project Management Skills: You have experience running several projects at once in a dynamic environment. You’re comfortable working collaboratively and cross-functionally with internal and external clients, taking initiative to move projects forward and help stakeholders reach their goals.
- Product Knowledge: You stay up-to-date on your knowledge of products and best practices.
- Work from Anywhere: Enjoy the flexibility of working from home, a local co-working space, or your favorite coffee shop.
- Open Vacation Policy: We encourage you to take the time you need, when you need it — for any holiday or matter of personal importance.
- Paid Parental Leave: We offer job-protected Paid Time Off — 14 Weeks, Fully Paid — for all parents to bond with a newly born, adopted, or fostered child.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance: We offer comprehensive health care for employees, with 100% of premiums paid by Aptible.
- Hardware & Software: We help you create your ideal office setup and provide any software you’ll need.
- Company Travel: We come together in-person at least two to three times per year, in locations around the globe.
Our Interview Process
We seek to make the experience of interviewing with us as delightful, efficient, fair, respectful, and transparent as possible.
A typical process at Aptible might include the following steps, and takes approximately 3 Weeks to complete. We try to move as quickly as possible, but if you have any time constraints, please let us know and we’ll do our best to accommodate. 1) An Introduction to Aptible with the Hiring Manager (30 Minutes via Zoom) 2) A Discussion-Based Interview with an Aptible Team Member (45-60 Minutes via Zoom) 3) A Take-Home Work Sample Exercise (NB: You will be compensated for completing this.) 4) A Discussion-Based Interview with an Aptible Team Member (45-60 Minutes via Zoom)