Clearbit is the marketing data engine for all of your customer interactions. We enable companies to deeply understand their customers, identify future prospects, and personalize every single marketing and sales interaction.
We are a rapidly growing SaaS company looking for talented and experienced B2B customer success folks to take us to the next level. We’ve been profitable since year 1, after raising a small seed round from FirstRound, SV Angel, and Zetta. We compete and win against companies 10x our size, and we’re looking to double our headcount in the next year.
The successful candidate will manage some of our highest profile and most strategic Accounts making meaningful contributions to our retention, onboarding, and product strategies. Additionally, the candidate will have heavy exposure to, and work alongside senior leadership, success and support engineering, sales, partnerships, product, and marketing.
At Clearbit, you’ll:
- Serve as the primary POC for our Enterprise and Growth customers, ranging from F500 companies to high-value, rapid-growth SaaS companies
- Work with Success Engineering to onboard, train and support new and existing customers
- Use the Situation-Pain-Impact framework to deeply understand your customers’ business challenges, positioning our product suite as the solution
- Create and execute on Success Plans for each customer to drive adoption and advocacy
- Run Executive Business Reviews to deepen relationships with key stakeholders, highlight areas of success, elicit feedback, and uncover expansion opportunities
- Partner with Sales to expand customer relationships and products
- Provide actionable and insightful feedback for Product
- Identify and manage potential beta testers for new products and integrations
- Meet or exceed gross renewal targets
We’re looking for someone with:
- At least three years experience as a Customer Success Manager, with at least one of those years covering an Enterprise book of business
- At least one year of experience directly owning renewals and contract negotiations with a track record of hitting retention and expansion targets
- Previous experience at a Mar-tech, Ad-tech, Analytics, Sales Enablement, and/or Data company
- Superior communication skills (written/verbal), professional demeanor, and sound judgment
- Experience working cross-functionally (Sales, Support, Marketing, Product)
- Ability to confidently present in front of groups, both in-person and via conference call
- Comfort with ambiguity and rapidly-changing environments
- Roll-up-your-sleeves mentality
Bonus Points for:
- Prior work experience in sales, sales ops, growth/marketing, performance marketing, and/or paid media
- Familiarity with industry-standard marketing and sales solutions such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Optimizely, Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot, Eloqua, Adwords, and Facebook Ad Network
- Experience working with Salesforce and Salesforce integrated products
Please include the following in your application:
- For a hypothetical Clearbit customer, briefly describe the expected onboarding process and your plan to make sure we retain the Account in 12 months time
- Anything else that would help us understand more about your skills (ex. blog post, Linkedin post, etc)
- A description of your work history (whether as a resume, LinkedIn profile, or prose)
- Care (Give a shit)
- Empathize with customers. Take the time to understand their frustrations, needs, and desires.
- Craft (Master it)
- Own your craft. Never stop learning and improving.
- Team (Work together)
- Teamwork makes the dream work. Fill gaps. There’s no such thing as “it’s not my job.”
- Truth (Say it)
- Be upfront and candid. Say it like it is. Hold yourself and others accountable.
- Initiative (Be resourceful)
- Don’t wait for permission. Figure it out — or figure out who can.
- Fun (Have it)
- Don’t take yourself too seriously — life is short.
Clearbit is an equal opportunity employer. We value and celebrate how you identify, who you love, the color of your skin, your age (at heart and on paper), the gods you do or don’t believe in, and every other belief and characteristic that make you YOU. The more inclusive we are, the better we — and our work — will be.