Coursera is a leading online learning platform for higher education, where 68 million learners from around the world come to learn skills of the future. More than 200 of the world’s top universities and industry educators partner with Coursera to offer courses, Specializations, certificates, and degree programs. 2,800 companies trust the company’s enterprise platform Coursera for Business to transform their talent. Coursera for Government equips government employees and citizens with in-demand skills to build a competitive workforce. Coursera for Campus empowers any university to offer high-quality, job-relevant online education to students, alumni, faculty, and staff. Coursera is backed by leading investors that include Kleiner Perkins, New Enterprise Associates, Learn Capital, and SEEK Group.
The Coursera for Business team plays a key role in increasing global access to world-class education. We are working with organizations around the world to provide more learning opportunities for their employees that enrich their career and drive impact within their company. Two years since launch, the Enterprise business has grown rapidly and now serves 150+ enterprises and 1000+ SMBs around the world.
In this role, you main goal is to help make our corporate partners successful, by helping them achieve their desired outcomes. Your performance will depend on your ability to balance account renewal & growth as well as customer satisfaction. In this cross-functional role, you can expect to work with members within Sales, Marketing, Product, Finance, Learner Operations, and Legal in service of Coursera’s growth and long-term success.
- Own strategic customer relationships with our largest customers
- Ensure customer success by driving adoption, managing partner relationships, conducting business reviews and sharing best practices
- Develop programs to increase engagement of customers and drive their key metrics, working closely with our content strategy, product, and pedagogy teams to ensure learner success
- Accountable for client renewal and retention results, responsible for identifying opportunities in closing additional revenue by upselling and cross-selling
- Serve as primary point of escalation when customer issues arise, troubleshooting, and ensuring quick resolution
- Provide quantitative/qualitative analysis to inform team decision-making and product roadmap
- Able to strategically problem solve with large customers to drive usage
- 7+ years of account management experience; customer success experience a strong plus
- Proven track record of high customer retention, renewal and growth; successful management of upsell campaigns
- Strong sense of customer empathy and customer-centrism; to convert relationship and value into advocacy
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical thinking to translate data into action
- Entrepreneurial drive and comfort working in ambiguous, quickly-changing environments
- Ability to articulate the power of education and learning to influence key business decisions
- Experience working in EdTech
- SaaS experience
- Complex account management