At Graphite, we help Fortune 1000 companies and leading professional services firms build a modern workforce by leveraging world-class independent consultants and subject-matter experts to accelerate performance, innovate faster, operate more efficiently, and stay ahead of the curve. At the same time, we aim to give independent consultants the freedom to do the work they love on their own terms.
Graphite’s mission is to shape the future of work by enabling seamless access to the world’s best independent talent. The Customer Success Manager role contributes to this mission by ensuring that our customers and experts receive the full value of the Graphite experience. Our Customer Success Managers are our clients’ key strategists, consultants, and growth planners. CSMs partner with the Sales,Marketing, and Talent teams to drive adoption, renewals, and expansions. Leadership skills, client service orientation, strategic consulting, project management, relationship mastery, problem-solving, and storytelling are the core skills exercised in this role.
What You’ll Bring
- Strong experience in a B2B/SaaS client success role with 3+ years experience owning, maintaining, and driving a customer relationship in a quota or retention-carrying role.
- Strong experience in driving change management and effective adoption of new processes or technology. Should have experience consulting customers in a people-focused solution that required coaching, feedback, and strategic partnerships with customers.
- Strong experience keeping customer expectations grounded in reality, and pushing back while maintaining a positive relationship. Must be able to be prescriptive, consultative, and credible.
- Excellent phone, written and verbal communication skills. Familiar with presenting strategy verbally in person, over the phone, and in email communication.
- Well-organized, with a high attention to detail and ability to prioritize and time manage for successful execution.
- Confident, self motivated, and a true team player
What You’ll Do
- Define Success: learn what success means for your customers and produce detailed plans outlining roadmaps to achieve success and share in accountability of customer outcomes.
- Ensure Successful Onboarding: oversee customer launches and consult on best practices for effective end-user adoption.
- Manage Customer Health: using data, monitor customer health, take proactive steps to mitigate signs of risk and act as the ultimate consultant to encourage user adoption and ultimate value.
- Grow Adoption: influence customers to effectively utilize the Graphite platform and expand their usage. Driving Adoption requires active planning and expertise with organizational change.
- Engage Customers: keep customers engaged with regular touch points such as QBRs, ongoing engagement check-ins, and consultations.
- Collaborate: Develop cross-functional partnerships with other Graphite teams, and executive leadership, to ensure adoption and successful customer outcomes.
- Innovate: Help the CS team continue to build out best practices and playbooks to address key customer scenarios.
- Competitive salary & equity package
- Full benefits: 100% employer coverage of health, dental, & vision insurance
- 401(k) with match
- Flexible vacation policy
- Customized workstation
- Choice of remote or in-office