The Olo Customer Success team is a constant connection between the Customer and our company. They are entrusted with ensuring our clients are wildly successful with our solution. The role accomplishes this by both leading a team of 3-5 CSMs while holding a manageable book of select strategic accounts. The ideal candidate will be skilled in building strong relationships with customers/direct reports, leading through change, passionate about technology, concise, and borderline obsessed with customer satisfaction. They’re charismatic, bright, calm, inspired and inspiring.
- Lead and support a team of 3-5 CSMs, ensuring a comprehensive understanding of client business objectives and a rigorous pursuit to achieve them.
- Recruit and develop a growing team of CSMs.
- Advise on the content of, and manage a team towards actioning Customer Success initiatives including lifecycle engagement tactics, client health, NPS outreach, success planning, and increased product adoption.
- Conduct Executive Business Reviews (EBR’s) for owned accounts, and support those of your direct-reports’ for their more strategic brands. The goal being to demonstrate value, drive adoption and deepen engagement.
- Be the internal customer champion by advocating for the prioritization of needed product enhancements, and manage customer expectations therein.
- Provide effective consultation based on client needs by identifying performance improvement opportunities as well as sharing insights & advice for optimizing platform utilization.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Willingness to work PST hours with occasional after hours accessibility ad hoc
- 7+ years relevant work experience in Customer Success, enterprise sales, or other related field (SaaS experience preferred)
- 2+ years managing Enterprise level accounts
- Managerial experience required
- Experience effecting change throughout large, complex accounts at the most senior business and IT levels, preferably with hands-on executive experience in an advisory role
- Strong project management skills and experience executing against deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - you consistently stand-out as a relationship builder amongst your peers.
- Legally able to work in the U.S.
Olo is committed to the well-being of candidates, employees and our community. The Olo NYC Headquarters will be closed for the foreseeable future because of the global outbreak of COVID-19. While an in-person interview is typical for many roles at Olo, we will conduct interviews via video conferencing while our HQ is closed. Olo benefits from the fact that over half of our workforce is remote, therefore we are accustomed to conducting interviews via video conferencing and we anticipate no impact on our recruiting timelines. We encourage candidates to share any concerns or questions with Olo’s recruiting team.