Animalz is a content marketing agency that strives to create the best content on the web. We help companies grow by creating high quality, long-form pieces that their audience loves.
We’re a fully remote organization with team members scattered around the world. We have an eclectic team of marketers, scientists, journalists, operations folks, and more.
About this role:
We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager who loves process and working closely with customers and team members to help us build our customer success team! The Customer Success Manager, Onboarding will own the onboarding experience for 10+ customers/month.
This role requires a person who cares deeply about the customer experience. They should understand that deadlines aren’t just dates on a calendar - they are a commitment to the client that either builds or erodes trust. This role requires a detail-oriented person who can dig into the available information and ensure we stay on-track with deliverables for customers in their first 90 to 120 days. It requires a person dedicated to creating and improving processes and documentation.
This role reports to the Director of Customer Ops, and works closely with most members of the team. (Not all at once, of course.)
You’re a fit for the Onboarding Manager role if:
- You hold the customer experience as your North Star
- You are detail-oriented and systems-driven
- You have worked to improve processes for the benefit of internal and external customers
- You’re interested in working with procurement teams and learning more about contracts
- You find connecting with people fun and enjoyable
- Onboard 90%+ of Animalz customers within 90 days
- Use your expertise to make strategic recommendations to improve our customer onboarding systems and processes, and help us meet our top line business goals
- Manage the onboarding process, including setting up clients in our system, managing paperwork and billing, understanding internal stakeholders, and monitoring customer health
- Check in with our team to track key milestones
- Monitor milestones throughout the first 3 months to ensure customers are moving towards their goals
- Review emails and notes, and provide feedback to the team on their approach and tone toward customer relationships
About our benefits:
- Work from anywhere you like, as long as you have overlap with EST hours
- Flexible, asynchronous team member and customer communication
- For US-based team members: health insurance (80% company paid) plus dental and vision insurance (99% company paid)
- 20 paid vacation days per year
- 5 paid floating holidays per year
- Unlimited sick time
- Unlimited personal time
- Paid parental leave
- Monthly wellness and lunch stipends
- Learning opportunities like internal workshops, talks, and attending conferences
- Customized career growth and goals set and tracked monthly