We’re looking for a Customer Success manager to empower our customers with thoughtful work practices and expand their Slite’s usage! You’ll be helping to build the Customer Success from the ground up ;)
💪 What’s my mission?
- Help customers optimizing Slite’s value along their Slite journey.
- Onboard & educate new customers to ensure great retention.
- Spot & help accounts underusing Slite.
- Maintain a low level of churn.
- Surface opportunities across customers for revenue expansion.
- Run experiments & drive Customer Success where it can have the most impact.
- Adopt a consultative approach and become an expert of thoughtful work practices to inspire our customers & get them ready for the future of work.
- Constantly learn about what could help us bring more value to our users and synthesise these learnings for the rest of the team.
Want to hear Brieuc, our customer success lead, talking about the job? Check out this short video 🎥
Eventually as one of the early member of Slite, you’ll be be able to shape the future of it. We share as much ownership on the way we work and on the product itself as we can as we’re convinced our success is 99% due to our team.
A few words on our Customer Success today We’ve been working hard on building a top-notch product, we attracted and retained our first customers over the last year. It’s time to level up our customer success game and make it a growth driver. You’ll be the fire hire in this area so people with an entrepreneurial mindset would be the ones who thrive the best in this role ;)
🤗 Who will I be working with?
@Brieuc our Customer Success Lead, our future Customer Service Hire and our product team.
📖 What we value?
-4+ years experience of building relationships and simultaneously expanding a high volume of accounts for a wide range of customers, ideally with a SaaS product. -An ambitious self-starter with a real entrepreneurial mindset who’s eager to help building our business from scratch. -An experimentation & analytical mindset to developp learnings and elaborate suggestions to improve our business. -Consultative approach; ability to educate & challenge customers on their work practice. -Outstanding customer empathy & ability to listen. -Passion for productivity tools -High attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication -Based within CST - UTC+3 time zones.
Why join Slite?
-Work with talented & passionate people with diverse experiences and backgrounds -Make a dent: we strive to shift the way people collaborate and organize at a large scale, potentially impacting millions of people -Feel your impact: Slite is still early stage, everything we do matters and your impact is critical
🤩 Competitive salary and equity 🏝 5 Weeks PTO + 11 French Holidays 🇫🇷 📚 Buy any book policy 🖥️ Remote setup: coworking or at-home setup, your pick. Slite covers your expenses. 🌈 We go on team offslites every 4 months 💻 Macbook: a new laptop for a new job