Founded circa 2012 in Barcelona, Typeform was founded by two designers: David Okuniev and Robert Muñoz. Their mission? Make online forms a little more human. Today, Typeform works on the future of online forms. Powering your brand’s interactions with beautifully designed, professional-looking online forms that people just love. Create forms, surveys, quizzes (and so much more) to grow your audience, improve just about anything, and validate (or invalidate) your best ideas.
The most important interaction on the web is the exchange of information between a brand and its audience. And that exchange usually happens through online forms. We believe that even a utility like online forms should be remarkable. Our customers say they get more answers from their audience and even the occasional compliment. Make every interaction count.
Typeform is a team of over 200 people representing 30 countries. We have offices in Barcelona, Spain and in San Francisco, United States.
About the Role
Are you a natural troubleshooter, always looking to solve the next problem? Do you care about creating a remarkable customer experience? Are you a strong communicator and quick thinker? Are you fluent in both English and Spanish? Would your friends describe you as smart, humble, or empathetic? If so, it’s time we talked.
“People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” ~Maya Angelou
Typeform is making online data collection more and more conversational, and we’re growing fast. We’re looking for a passionate and inspired Customer Advocate to join us in our Barcelona office. Your mission? Give customers the best support humanly possible.
We’re looking for passionate and self-motivated Customer Advocates to join our team remote team based in the US (Arizona or Florida). Your responsibilities will include:
- Respond to user inquiries via email, instant chat, and social media channels. (Other channels, such as Skype and phone, might be needed in the future.)
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with people who use Typeform
- Be a Typeform guru. Train, guide, and inspire users to get the most out of our platform
- Troubleshoot and report issues in the platform, help prioritize them, and craft alternative solutions or workarounds for premium users
- Follow best practices in data collection, tagging, and tracking
- Delight our customers with the best quality answers aiming at pushing the high level standards of customer satisfaction
- Be a team player and constantly provide feedback about new feature requests, pain points, etc
- Work closely with other teams such as marketing, product, and engineering to provide the best service and help us grow
- Help out with other duties in the Customer Success team such as contributing to department level OKR’s
What we are looking for
- You are based in the US
- You have 2+ years of experience in customer support
- Knowledge of Typeform at end-user level (we’ll turn you into a guru when you join us).
- Strong communication skills, and fluency in verbal and written English and Spanish.
- Ability to diagnose and solve problems with varying complexity, focusing on the customer’s needs.
- Organized, self-motivated, and detail-oriented.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure.
- Team player with demonstrated ability to execute across a cross-functional team.
- Schedule flexibility. Availability to work on weekends or bank holidays would be a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to show empathy and take ownership of customer queries providing the best answers to our users
- You have experience working with these platforms: Customer Support or CRM platforms (for instance, Zendesk or Freshdesk)
These would be great:
- You worked with integrations and API
- You’ve worked in SaaS or tech startup
- You’ve worked in an Agile environment
Think you’re a good fit? Hit apply—success might be just around the corner ;-)