About Elevate Labs:
Elevate Labs is on a mission to improve people’s minds.
Since 2014, we’ve helped millions of people around the world learn and improve concrete cognitive skills in reading, writing, and math through Elevate, our first mobile app which has won Apple’s App of the Year Award. With Balance, our second mobile app, we’ve personalized meditation to help more people reduce stress, improve sleep, sharpen focus, and much more.
Elevate Labs is a fully distributed company of voracious learners and passionate doers, driven by our vision to help billions of people lead healthy, joyful, and productive lives.
If our mission resonates with you, please consider applying!
The Customer Support Team at Elevate Labs operates like a fast-paced, agile startup and we’re looking for an energized, high-performing customer support agent to join the team. This is a unique opportunity to use your customer experience, decision-making and creative problem solving skills to shape the trajectory of our existing, and newest, ventures. As a member of our team, you treat customers as part of our community, you never settle for good enough and you never stop learning and teaching. This role requires balancing agility with customer obsession, all executed along tight timelines and a constantly evolving business.
We cater to the needs of the business by listening to when our customers need us most. With that in mind, to be considered for this role, you must be able to work one or both weekend days, holidays, and be comfortable with a periodically changing schedule.
What you’ll do here
- Be an unwavering customer advocate with a commitment to offering world class customer support
- Strive for one-touch resolution by identifying the question within the question, prioritizing and multitasking a large volume of inbound customer contacts with attention to detail and ownership
- Identify patterns in customer reports and feature requests in order to escalate appropriately
- Understand and meet expected team and personal metrics such as: Time to first response, one-touch resolution, customer satisfaction, and more
- Question the status quo and proactively highlight areas where we can do better to help drive process and policy decisions
- Help keep internal and external knowledge bases and documentation up-to-date
- Actively participate in team activities and meetings, generating ideas and offering problem solving solutions
- Own your mistakes and incorporate feedback and coaching in order to improve
- Learn our products inside and out
What we’re looking for
- 1-3 years of customer support experience, or equivalent education or certification
- 1-3 years of experience supporting educational apps and/or software
- Experience with Zendesk or similar customer management tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong attention to detail
- Intellectual curiosity alongside a passion for teaching others. If you don’t know the answer, you’ll find out.
- The ability to balance pace and precision, multitasking and prioritizing urgent needs
- Patience, empathy, and ability to understand customer needs
- Commitment to problem-solving, with the customer as the primary focus
- Experience working in a remote environment
- Experience working for a start-up or other fast growth company
- Demonstrated knowledge of Google Docs/Sheets or similar
- Previous user of Elevate and/or Balance
Benefits & perks
- Fully remote environment
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- 401(k) plan
- Fully paid parental leave
- Competitive salary and equity
- Home office upgrade stipend
- Annual learning stipend
- Wellness/Fitness Subscription Box