Stacker is on a mission to let anyone create software, by building a platform to let you instantly create apps from the data you already have. We were founded in 2017, and are backed by Y Combinator and Initialized Capital, two of the most successful start-up programs in the world that have produced companies including Airbnb, Stripe and Reddit. 🤩
We want to change the way software is built…that’s a pretty big task, and we’ve got some exciting problems to solve.
The Role 🔎
We’re looking to hire our first ever Data Analyst to help both our existing and new customers get the most out of the Stacker platform!
Working as part of our Growth team, you’ll be compiling and analysing data to improve our product offering and roadmap, developing visualisations to convey product and business insights, and collaborate with our tech, product and marketing teams on overall strategy.
- 2+ years in an analytics role, whether in a Data, Engineering or Growth team
- Strong SQL programming skills
- Good business awareness as well as technical understanding
- Experience with a BI tool for producing and presenting insights
You’d really stand out if you have experience of some of the following:
- Experience working in a growth/growth engineering team
- Power BI or Tableau
- Competitive base salary 💰
- Work remotely from anywhere in Europe 🌍
- 36 days annual leave (including any local public holidays) ✈️
- Stock options 📈
- IT equipment paid for by Stacker 💻
We’re looking for an ambitious candidate with an excellent eye for detail and who is passionate about product optimisation. This is a unique opportunity as one of the first hires in our Growth team…if this sounds like you then we’d love to hear from you!