Sherpany’s mission is to give back time by turning formal meetings from time-wasters into value-creators. Our team is building a mobile and web based platform that allows effective choice making by digitally transforming meetings and decision making processes. In cutting administrative, organizational and repetitive work Sherpany’s platform is actively sparing resources like paper, shipping and transportation. Within the next 5 years we aim to give back over 2 Mio. hours of extra time to people making decisions thereby enabling them to focus on value-adding work. Our headquarter is located in Zurich and we have offices in Lisbon, Berlin, Paris, Milan and Wroclaw.
Your new role:
In this role you are part of our Product team of 50 professionals such as Frontend & Backend Developers, UX & UI Specialists and Product Owners. You work 100% on mission critical projects from the first day on. As a key interface between Data Science and Frontend Engineering professionals, you will be focusing on quantitative analysis, data mining and the presentation of data. Furthermore you support other engineers, share your knowledge with your colleagues and contribute to agile projects. Finally, we tightly work together to grow our development skills.
- Strong interest in Data Science
- Expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Experience with React and state management libraries (such as Redux or Mobx)
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM,
- Experience with code versioning tools (Git)
- Understand asynchronous request handling
- Understand cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Understand server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Familiarity in SSR/SSG React-based frameworks, e.g. next.js, gatsby.js
- Familiarity with Docker
- you are a self-starter with a high level of attention to detail
- you have a „get-it-done“ attitude and always aim for the best possible solutions
- you appreciate working in a team with highly motivated and driven people
How you can imagine us:
- You are part of an international company with a flat hierarchy, in which you can take lot of responsibility and your ideas are always welcome
- In order to maintain your work-life balance we offer flexible working hours, home office and/or remote-working
- Your personal and professional development is important to us which is why we offer financial support for further education, trainings etc.
- We work with modern Apple products; every employee receives an own MacBook
- Last but not least: Our corporate culture means a lot to us which is why we organize regular team events and cultivate a value-driven cooperation
Our recruiting process:
- Send us your online application
- First interview with René (60 min.)
- Job related task
- Second interview with Hiring Manager (60 min.)
- Trial Day with the Team
- Offer 🎉