As a critical member of the Demand Marketing Team, the Demand Marketing Manager is responsible for working with our performance, content and marketing ops teams to execute inbound, ABM and upsell programs that meet the growth objectives of the business. The role will also drive strong partnership with key stakeholders within the Sales and Marketing organization
Reporting to the Director of Performance Marketing, you will be a critical member of the Marketing team to drive business results for the company. You will work closely with numerous stakeholder teams including sales, finance, product, content and demand marketing, marketing analytics, and design.
What you’ll do:
- Manage marketing programs in Marketo for email campaigns, nurtures, webinars, and content campaigns.
- Work closely with content and design teams to create landing pages.
- Maintain marketing database segmentation to ensure any communications delivered are relevant to the audience receiving them.
- Ensure all Marketo programs are linked to salesforce.com campaigns to ensure accurate campaign ROI tracking.
- Execute Account Based Marketing strategy planning, encompassing our multiple ABM tools (6Sense, Outreach, and others)
- Execute inbound and nurture campaigns, to include developing content, emails, landing pages and working with our teams to build and maintain in Marketo
- Develop and own repeatable process for building target lists and refreshing them monthly with the top target accounts, leads and contacts by region. Work with our ops teams to turn those account lists into contacts and suspects our sales teams can target with joint campaigns and playbooks
- Develop test plans and monitor performance results for multiple customer acquisition channels and lifecycle campaigns
- Collaborate and partner with core marketing functions on campaign concept, custom content requirements, digital marketing support/message testing and creative development to ensure effectiveness for target accounts.
- Identify the most effective marketing messages, value proposition, materials, channels, and calls to action for personas and target accounts in the regions.
- Manage project timelines, quality issues, resources, & budget.
- 5+ years of proven multi-channel B2B marketing experience within software/SaaS.
- Marketo Certified (must be a power user)
- Experience with 6Sense (or related tool) highly desirable
- Understanding of pipeline management and metrics.
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimization.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
- Great interpersonal skills.