The Perceptyx Marketing team continues to expand and seeks an experienced Digital Events Manager to direct and own our virtual events program, including webcasts, virtual trade shows, and conferences!
Reporting to the Director of Marketing Campaigns and working closely with colleagues in content marketing and demand gen, as well as our stellar roster of in-house People Analytics experts and researchers, the Digital Events Manager will plan, produce, and implement virtual events for both national and global audiences. This position will be responsible for logistics and administration, working closely with both internal and external content producers to move our event planning and production capabilities forward with high standards and tight adherence to deadlines. Perceptyx events frequently also include events featuring guest speakers such as customers, industry analysts, and other influencers – both stand-alone or in panels and roundtables - that can combine breakout sessions, and use interactive tools to drive online engagement.
These events are critical to driving market awareness, competitive differentiation, and qualified leads for our innovative HR and employee engagement solutions among large and mid-market enterprises. The ideal candidate will have expertise in a range of online meeting platforms, and experience planning and executing best-in-class experiences for virtual events. They will be highly organized, have excellent communication, negotiation, and listening skills, and enjoy working in a highly collaborative team environment. This is a 100% work-from-home opportunity. We welcome all USA REMOTE talent!
In this role you will:
- Monitor the virtual event schedule, and work with marketing, sales, and professional services leadership to ensure sufficient staff coverage.
- Manage end-to-end event planning, including logistics, promotion, and execution.
- Develop and maintain full-scale, detailed project plans to be used in tracking key project milestones and deliverables.
- Create detailed production timelines and run-of-show documents.
- Manage communications with presenters and hosts, and liaise with clients, speakers, and other event co-organizers as needed.
- Oversee content development and delivery that meets specific event objectives.
- Make recommendations and manage internal event technology, serving as the resident expert for configuration, testing, and execution.
- Support internal content owners and clients in identifying and recommending appropriate platforms and features for different types of events, such as meetings, webinars, pre-recorded webinars, conferences, training, breakout rooms, whiteboard, Q&A, polls, etc.
- Schedule and execute rehearsals in advance of live events to ensure all parties are prepared for success.
- Serve as an event host and/or moderator during the rehearsal and live event, based on event needs.
- Source venues, staffing, F&B, entertainment, technology, etc., for both in-person and virtual events as appropriate.
- Collaborate and communicate cross-functionally to ensure buy-in and successful execution of event strategy.
- Work with creative and operations team to create, customize, and configure virtual event registration and landing pages.
- Upload content and create custom virtual meeting layouts and event flows.
- Provide expert knowledge and training to other marketing and sales staff when needed to support projects; Quickly troubleshoot and resolve platform issues before, during, and after an event.
- Generate and download reports: registrant, attendee, polling responses, and Q&A.
- Research and connect with external networks to stay on top of trends and new tools in the virtual event space, bringing those key learnings and recommendations back to the Marketing team.
- Have a strong sense of ownership and take pride in your performance and its impact on the marketing team and the company’s overall success.
What you WIll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Hospitality or Event Management, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years’ experience in B2B event planning and management.
- Proficient in the virtual event landscape, aware of current trends, vendors, and best practices for delivering virtual events. Experience with Zoom Webinars and LinkedIn Live preferred.
- Previous experience marketing B2B technology products or services.
- Willingness to work cross-functionally with people from diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- Creative, innovative, and resourceful, with a get-it-done mentality.
- Thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
- Well organized with an ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks.
- High-energy individuals who can calmly troubleshoot issues accordingly during a live event and control the attendee experience.
- Proficient in MS Office and GSuite Apps.
- Experience with HubSpot and Salesforce.
- Comfortable using project management software such as Trello.
- Experience supporting a B2B user conference strongly preferred.
- Experience with Human Resources industry buyers, media channels, and event forums.
- B2B start-up experience.
- Flexible work schedules (before, during, AND after Covid-19)
- A team-centric, engaging work environment
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits for you and your family