Breezy HR’s a globally loved, full-stack hiring platform for SMBs.
At Breezy, our mission is to level the playing field for the other 99.7%— the underserved small and mid-size businesses that fuel our economy. These businesses face hiring challenges disproportionate to their size and resources. That’s why we provide an intuitive, mobile, all-in-one Recruiting platform specifically built for small businesses and their employees.
Who should apply:
As Digital Marketing Manager, you will lead & execute inbound, ABM, and upsell programs that meet the growth objectives of the business. The role will also drive strong partnerships with key stakeholders within the Sales, Product, and Design organizations. Reporting to the CEO, you will be critical to driving business results for the company.
What you’ll do:
- Maintain inbound PPC campaigns on platforms like Google Adwords, SaaS directors like Capterra & G2Crowd, and social platforms like Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Create & Manage marketing programs for email campaigns, nurtures, webinars, and content campaigns
- Work closely with product, content, and design teams to create landing pages
- Ensure all marketing initiatives are linked to salesforce.com campaigns to ensure accurate campaign ROI tracking
- Implement & execute marketing strategy planning, encompassing our multiple ABM tools (6Sense, Outreach, and others)
- Execute inbound and nurture campaigns, to include developing content, emails, landing pages and working with our teams
- Develop and own a repeatable process for building target lists and refreshing them monthly with the top target accounts, leads, and contacts by region. You’ll also be responsible for turning those account lists into contacts and suspects our sales teams can target with joint campaigns and playbooks
- Develop test plans and monitor performance results for multiple customer acquisition channels and lifecycle campaigns
- Collaborate and partner with peers on campaign concepts, custom content requirements, digital marketing support/message testing, and creative development to ensure effectiveness for target accounts.
- Identify the most effective marketing messages, value proposition, materials, channels, and calls to action for personas
- Manage project timelines, quality issues, resources, & budget.
- 5+ years of proven multi-channel B2B marketing experience within software/SaaS.
- Understanding of pipeline management and metrics.
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimization.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Experience with 6Sense (or related tools) highly desirable.
- Hustle & creativity a must.