Our mission is to develop the most innovative event technology on the planet to help marketers reach and engage their target audiences. From simplifying event asset creation to capturing attendee insights and measuring event impact, Splash enables marketers to efficiently scale event programs and connect event-driven engagement to business results. More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event marketing execution and optimize performance.
About the role:
Splash is seeking a talented, creative and data-driven self-starter to own and scale a world-class digital marketing function, including ownership of digital advertising, lead nurture, and campaign pages on the Splash website. This person will be empowered to make key strategic decisions about how to scale this function and will be responsible for a budget, and they’ll also get the chance to jump in and build eye-catching ad copy, thoughtful retargeting programs, click-worthy emails, and message-driven campaign pages. This is a highly collaborative and visible role that works incredibly closely with all of marketing and with the broader Splash organization.
- Own and execute on paid advertising strategy. You should be able to write exceptional ad copy independently and understand best practices for using design in paid ads, although you will also get to partner closely with the content, product marketing and design teams.
- Own and execute on lead nurture strategy, including defining, measuring and optimizing nurture paths (including paid ads, paid social, email and website) and collaborating with marketing to write and design emails and web pages, and collaborating with marketing ops to deploy effectively.
- Own and execute on website marketing programs, including creating, measuring and optimizing website/campaign pages, lead capture programs and buyer journeys designed to convert qualified buyers.
- Partner with the broader marketing team to align on and implement SEO best practices.
- Measure and optimize all efforts, including establishing KPI and targets and ability to “drill down” to understand why a KPI may have been missed or exceeded and what action to take as a result.
- Select, on-board and manage vendors where needed.
- Own digital marketing budget, including measuring and testing to maximize the value and efficiency of your programs.
- 5+ years of experience in a digital marketing (or similar) role, ideally at least 2 of those working in-house at a SaaS company
- 3+ years in B2B marketing
- Experience and proven success in B2B digital ad buying and strategy, with 3+ years experience managing digital ad strategy either at an agency or in-house
- Experience and proven success defining and implementing B2B lead nurture programs
- Experience and proven success writing external-facing copy, ideally for digital ads, website copy and marketing emails
- Experience working with a marketing automation system strongly preferred, ideally with Marketo
- Experience managing vendors strongly preferred
- Experience with Google AdWords tools (or similar) preferred
- Experience with SEO preferred
If you’re interested in joining our fun, ambitious, and hardworking team, please send your resume.
Splash is an equal opportunity employer.