Shogun, a page builder and optimization platform for eCommerce stores. We have thousands of active users, and we’re backed by some awesome investors, including Y Combinator.
We are looking for a Director of Community Marketing to help scale our brand initiatives by creating and implementing creative solutions. As a branch of our marketing team, you’ll help plan and manage the day-to-day activities for our social media and community strategies to build a following around the Shogun brand!
This role will report to our Director of Marketing and will be based in North America.
In this role you will…
- Set, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies.
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for all social media and professional accounts.
- Build a team of social strategists to help execute community campaigns.
- Monitor, track and report on product feedback from various social communities.
- Help organize and promote events to boost brand awareness.
- Ensure brand consistency in style, quality, and tone of voice across all social channels.
- Drive top-of-funnel awareness and acquisition among target audiences.
- Work closely with marketing partners to establish and maintain social media campaigns.
- Collaborate with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- Lead a team of support reps to answer customer questions and concerns through community and social forums.
- Build relationships with customers, industry professionals and journalists.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends.
- A proven expert with 3-5 years leading social media teams and strategies for B2B ecommerce or SaaS businesses.
- Well-versed in the ecommerce industry, constantly following industry trends and keeping up with the latest technologies.
- Demonstrably strong in leadership and project management skills in order to manage project timelines and cross-functional teams with excellence in execution and strong attention to details.
- Comfortable with simultaneously “rolling up your sleeves” and delegating. You lead by example.
- Experienced in planning and leading community initiatives.
- Data-driven and highly analytical.
- Proficient in identifying and tracking relevant community KPIs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Hands on experience with social media management.
- The ability to interpret website traffic to identify growth trends and opportunities.
- Deep knowledge of and expertise in online marketing.
- Attention to detail, exceptional critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.