InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Director of Content Marketing to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
At InVision, the Director of Content Marketing will be tasked with the creation of high-quality, relevant, and engaging content across multiple mediums, with a specific focus on down funnel audience engagement, and will support our Growth Marketing team globally.
What you’ll do:
- Understand InVision’s business, its buyers, their challenges and potential product solutions. Work with the sales and success teams, product marketing, and others who are regularly in touch with our customers to identify the key trends, themes and content opportunities that support product and sales goals.
- Guide the content strategy and editorial calendar to align with marketing and sales goals.
- Create engaging content across all formats and channels that helps our buyers unlock the status quo and understand the value and impact of our products and services.
- Manage writers, editors, partners and customers in the creation of content and oversee the use of content budgets to achieve goals.
- Serve as chief content evangelist to internally educate others and promote our content plans and strategies.
- Work closely with the broader marketing team to assess content usage and promotion strategy and regularly report on the performance of content assets.
- Identify ways to creatively repurpose, repackage and reuse content for distribution to broader audiences.
What you’ll bring:
- Minimum 7-10 years’ experience in B2B content marketing
- Background in technology and software preferred
- Exceptional writing skills
- Pro project management skills
- Proven ability to understand and work with buyer personas
- Ability to manage down, up, and across in the team and organization