Coursera is a leading online learning platform for higher education, where 68 million learners from around the world come to learn skills of the future. More than 200 of the world’s top universities and industry educators partner with Coursera to offer courses, Specializations, certificates, and degree programs. 2,800 companies trust the company’s enterprise platform Coursera for Business to transform their talent. Coursera for Government equips government employees and citizens with in-demand skills to build a competitive workforce. Coursera for Campus empowers any university to offer high-quality, job-relevant online education to students, alumni, faculty, and staff. Coursera is backed by leading investors that include Kleiner Perkins, New Enterprise Associates, Learn Capital, and SEEK Group.
The Marketing & Communications team is responsible for connecting the world to lifelong transformative learning. They also work to shape public conversations on the future of education and work. The team is segmented into four areas of focus: Consumer Marketing, Enterprise Marketing, Brand & Creative, and Communications. The team is currently focused on expanding the reach of Coursera’s brand, attracting students to degree programs, bringing new customers to Coursera for Business, and creating a marketing system that nurtures learners throughout their professional lives.
We are looking for an Enterprise Marketing leader to drive growth for our Business and Campus verticals in the Americas as well as our global Government business. You’ll be responsible for working with sales leadership to define the marketing strategy and deliver sales pipeline to hit quarterly and annual goals. You will manage a team of marketers focused on field marketing activities, while partnering with the global demand generation team on digital, top-of-funnel strategies. The ideal candidate will be both creative and data-driven, collaborate effectively with partners, and an inspiring manager who can grow the team. If you are excited by the fast pace of building a global business that is having an impact on the world, we’d love to hear from you!
Check out life at Coursera on The Muse!
- In partnership with sales leadership, develop and drive the regional marketing strategies to generate demand and accelerate pipeline for enterprise, mid-market and government sales
- Achieve targets for marketing qualified leads and sales accepted opportunities; lead initiatives to optimize the performance of the marketing/sales funnel
- Build, execute, and optimize marketing activities to drive engagement via conferences, workshops, online events, content marketing, account-based marketing and other field marketing activities
- Partner with the global demand generation team to develop and optimize digital and paid campaigns
- Manage and develop a high performing team of marketers who can scale to support a fast growing business
- 7+ years Enterprise SaaS marketing experience in a fast-growth environment
- 3+ years managing a marketing team
- 2+ year responsible for sales pipeline for a region or customer segment
- Successful track record managing, multi-channel initiatives including events, webinars, email, content, and paid media campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and comfort using data to make business cases and decisions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in the Education Technology space and/or experience selling to L&D and HR organizations
- Experience using Marketo, Salesforce and other marketing technology tools
- Experience working in the LATAM market
- Experience marketing to US and global governmental agencies