Attentive is a mobile messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $110 million Series C investment led by Sequoia and IVP—two of the world’s leading venture firms—in early 2020, less than 8 months after its Series B round due to strong customer traction. We’ve seen 347% customer growth in just one year, and now work with 1000+ of the most innovative brands like Coach, Urban Outfitters, CB2, PacSun, Lulus, Party City, and Jack in the Box. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
Attentive is seeking an ambitious Director of Performance Marketing to focus on the management, optimization, and more advanced scaling of our paid marketing and programmatic channels.
- Scale and oversee the comprehensive strategy behind our paid channels budget allocation, campaign structure, audience targeting, ad messaging, and overall continual performance optimization
- Manage the launch of new paid campaigns across programmatic channels––including the creative vision, landing page creation, and attribution tracking
- Optimize ad messaging across the lead lifecycle, from acquisition to retargeting
- Partner with the SVP of Marketing to establish KPIs for weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance marketing goals around marketing-qualified leads, cost per demo, new customer acquisition, lifetime value
- Own the relationship with our performance marketing agency––closely advise on overall strategy while ensuring project deadlines are met
- Set-up and closely monitor the attribution and measurement of paid campaigns to ensure seamless tracking throughout the lifecycle of performance marketing leads
- Relentlessly optimize spend and the user experience, developing a roadmap for driving maximum efficiency of paid marketing budget by increasing the volume of qualified demo requests and new opportunities created
- Work closely with finance and business leadership to provide regular updates on impact of paid social and programmatic channels
Skills & Requirements:
- 7-10+ years B2B performance marketing experience
- Strong experience with Hubspot and Salesforce
- Proven expert on search, social, programmatic display advertising platforms, auction formats and bidding efficiency
- Proactive self-starter with the ability to own and manage multiple projects and campaigns from beginning to end.
- Able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment. Past startup experience a plus.
Benefits & Perks:
- Robust benefits package including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, and $100/month gym reimbursement
- Free catered lunch, customized snacks and drinks, cold-brew coffee and kombucha on tap (once office reopens)
- Excellent team offsites, regular company-wide social events (virtual and in-person)
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration