Auth0 is a pre-IPO unicorn. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our teams and will help take us to the next level. One team, one score.
We never compromise on identity. You should never compromise yours either. We want you to bring your whole self to Auth0. If you’re passionate, practice radical transparency to build trust and respect, and thrive when you’re collaborating, experimenting and learning – this may be your ideal work environment. We are looking for team members that want to help us build upon what we have accomplished so far and make it better every day. N+1 > N.
The E-Learning Developer’s role is to educate multiple audiences on Identity concepts and the Auth0 product through development of instructor training materials, on-demand video content and, eventually, certifications. A successful candidate in this role needs to have a strong background in software development, instructional design, and course material production. This is a hands-on position that includes creating demo software applications for video assets, overall course design, conducting informational interviews with subject matter experts, outline and script-writing, video production, screen capture and recording, editing, motion design, and sound design. To see examples of the type of content you’d create in this role, visit ourGet Started with Auth0 course.
- Conduct instructional research and analysis on learners and contexts
- Work with subject matter experts to identify target audience’s training needs and/or validate content accuracy
- Apply tested instructional design theories, practice and methods
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content (slides, video, exercises, labs, etc) that enhances retention and transfer
- Create demo software applications for video assets and hands-on labs
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games etc)
- Determine criteria to measure learners’ performance and develop assessment materials
- At least 5 years experience in instructional design
- At least 3 years experience with identity protocols and/or full-stack software development; e.g. NodeJS, .NET, Java, etc.
- Solid knowledge of course development software and at least one Learning Management System
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills
- Visual design skills (Photoshop, Illustrator) and ability to storyboard
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts
- Ability to manage a variety of simultaneous projects within tight deadlines
- Organized, driven, and fast; you get the big picture but you catch the details, and you don’t let things slip through the cracks
Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.