We’re a small, but growing team of award-winning designers, developers, marketers and e-comm strategists. We love trying new ideas and pushing the boundaries of development, design and e-commerce. Our company is expanding rapidly and we are looking to further build out our team.
We believe that our work should not only produce amazing results for our clients, but that it should also be fun and rewarding. Avex believes in a strong work-life balance, not just churning out projects.
Ok, we’ll stop bragging… Let’s talk about you!
About this role:
The Email Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the implementation of email marketing campaigns, helping our clients grow their brands and achieve their business goals. You will work directly with our clients, as well as our design, development, and production teams to oversee the successful launch of email marketing campaigns for fashion, beauty, lifestyle, and luxury brands.
What you’ll be doing
- Work directly with fashion and lifestyle brands to create monthly email marketing calendars
- Create campaign briefs for designers and copywriters
- Manage client feedback
- Import email creative into email systems such as Responsys and Klaviyo.
- QA Testing
- Copywriting support
- Setup automation workflows and segments within Klaviyo
- Review analytics and identify opportunities to increase engagement and sales.
- Analyze campaign performance and optimize campaigns.
- Implement best practices & stay up to date with email marketing trends and tactics.
We are looking for a candidate to contribute, improve and optimize our process, as well as bring new ideas and strategies to client projects.
- 2+ years of experience creating email campaigns (a plus if they were for e-commerce brands)
- Klaviyo experience
- Obsessed about email marketing trends, best practices, technologies, and data protection.
- Excellent communication skills
- Project management experience
- Good sense of design
Huge plus if you have:
- Oracle Responsys experience
- Shopify experience
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Fully Remote
- Unlimited PTO and sick days
- Paid holidays
- Career development opportunities (workshops, classes, mentorship)
- Team lunches / dinners (Remote / In-person TBD)
- Atena Healthcare
- CitiBike Membership
- Perks and discounts
- Grow with a small team and take ownership over this role.