Refersion is a high-growth technology company helping brands and merchants in every industry transform the way they manage marketing partners; from affiliates and bloggers to influencers and brand ambassadors. Having processed $9.93B in orders in 2019, our performance marketing SaaS platform has a large and growing client base ranging from enterprise retailers to small and emerging businesses.
Founded in 2015, Refersion is headquartered in New York City, with a satellite office in Miami. While initially bootstrapped and financially profitable in two years, Refersion was acquired by Assembly in 2020 (backed by Providence Strategic Growth) and is making a significant investment in growing our collaborative, nimble, and curious team as well as our core technology.
Note: Due to COVID-19, the entire Refersion team is working from home.
The perfect candidate for our team is a dynamic individual with excellent communication skills with a deep interest in helping businesses start influencer/partner/affiliate marketing using our software as a service. You will be an intelligent, professional, determined, and motivated individual who is not afraid to ask tough questions and enjoy winning business. With the questions, we hope you’ll be able to learn quickly to become a subject matter expert on the Refersoin platform and be able to guide prospective clients on how they can generate value for their business using Refersion.
- Capture merchant goals and pain points to build the profile.
- Deliver excellent demos and/or presentations to both prospects and clients targeting learnings and using your strong communication skills.
- Answer questions about Refersion’s products, integrations, and values.
- Evaluate the opportunity, communicate and collaborate with internal teams to issue proposals for various projects.
- Research the client, and industry to pull relevant data for new prospect and current clients.
- Meet and exceed all KPI’s and Revenue targets, managing your sales activity to meet the plan.
- Implement process and execute strategies to generate new business (outbound sales)
Location: Fully remote
- Ideally five to seven years of combined SaaS sales and client management experience is essential.
- Experience providing specs and customer needs to internal developers and product managers.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build relationships with key clients as well as a proven ability speaking to technical topics.
- Must have a positive attitude and take initiative in getting involved and resolving issues for clients. Being proactive is a must!
- Flexible, comfortable adjusting to multiple projects and achieving results, while shifting priorities as needed to meet business needs.
- Previous experience selling affiliate or performance marketing programs
- Knowledge of e-commerce/SaaS
- Experience using Salesforce
- A proactive sales approach
We’re a small, collaborative team operating with complete autonomy. This means that you will have a direct impact on any project that you work on. Refersion is the perfect place for a candidate looking to have direct impact and responsibility in their work.
Some other perks include:
- Great benefits: medical, dental, vision, and 401(k)
- Accommodating between virtual and in-person work
- Flexible work hours
- Coworking office space conveniently located in midtown Manhattan and Miami, complete with a stocked kitchen
- Virtual social events and sense of community (even online)
- Subsidized CitiBike and fitness memberships
- Plenty of opportunities while we grow and scale