As part of the tech team, you will join a crew of experts working on building the best product possible using the latest technologies and without compromise on the code legacy.
Our stack is: Apollo Server with Vue.js/Apollo client and Ruby on Rails, on AWS. Follow this link to learn about our Stack: https://stackshare.io/livestorm
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Building new user-facing features with everything from GraphQL queries to UI components in our dashboard.
- Improving, testing and optimizing the Livestorm web app.
- Working closely with Product Managers, Product Designers and Software Engineers from your dashboard squad and the wider team.
- Actively participating in code reviews, technology/library selection discussions, and technical design discussions together with your engineering teammates.
For this Senior Front-End Engineer role, we are looking for someone with the following experience:
- At least 5+ years of experience in front-end development
- At least 2+ years of experience with Vue.js and its environment (vuex, vue-router, etc.)
- You have experience with GraphQL
- You are very rigorous about testing and code quality (unit tests and E2E)
- Experience in SaaS mandatory
- Sensibility for UI and UX
- You like sharing your ideas and you’re open-minded
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
- 🥙 Eat well: You get a monthly stipen of restaurant tickets for the amount of 9€ per workday (Swile, ex Lunchr) covered at 50%, or the equivalent for non-France residents. Hot and cold drinks, fruits and snacks are available in our Paris office.
- 🌍 Have flexibility: We offer flexible working hours, and stipends for coworking spaces and home-office materials.
- 🚲 Be reimbursed for transportation: ** Personal transportation costs can be reimbursed up to 400€ per year with the “Forfait mobilité durable”. Costs to come to the home office are paid according to a package.
- 🎉 Spend time together for special events: We host monthly afterworks, activities on and off site, and team offsites twice a year. We have team meetups at the office once a quarter.
- 🏃♂️ Enjoy leisure activities thanks to our CSE: Sports or cultural activities are covered, and preferential rates via Leeto.
- ⚖️ Benefit from equity packages.
- And of course, from all the essentials : 💊 Quality health insurance (Alan Green ou Blue), and Provident (Swisslife), 🚂 50% of the transport subscription is paid by Livestorm, and eveything necessary for your daily life (goodies, supplies, resources…) is provided.