Do you want to change the world? At Cabify and Movo, that’s what we’re doing. We aim to make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them, connecting riders to drivers, providing mobility alternatives such as scooters and mopeds and many others to come, at the touch of a button. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs a private car. But we’ve still got a long way to go… fancy joining us?
Right now we’re working on some pretty greenfield projects with a solid set of product ideas lined up ready for innovative engineers to tackle and of course we have big plans to take over the taxi app service industry!
About the role
Full Stack Engineers at Cabify work across the whole tech stack, whether that is writing a new service in Go or building a SPA in React. As a Full Stack Engineer, you will be:
- Working on a product team that is focused on improving dozens of cities and improving the lives of millions of people.
- Evolving our existing services to improve them in terms of functionality, availability, scalability, observability and latency.
- Creating new services that will be used by our millions of users or by our internal teams within the Product organization.
- Building user interfaces in web or mobile technologies.
- Participating in our recruiting process to help grow our engineering team.
You may be a fit for this role if you:
- Have strong programming skills at least in one language, and know your way around a few more or can learn them if the opportunity arises.
- Know about some web technology like React.
- Communicate effectively.
- Can work both independently and with a small team.
- Can understand and get involved in product and business decisions.
- Embrace diversity and humbleness.
- Strongly favor simplicity over complexity.
- Native mobile development is a plus!
What’s it like to work at Cabify?
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family.
- Excellent Salary conditions at Engineering: Junior 24k-30k, Mid 30k-48k, Senior 48k-55k, Principal 55k-69k.
- We also offer a very competitive stock options plan. At Cabify we strongly believe highly committed, vision-aligned key roles must be long term invested in the company’s success, thus a significant portion of the compensation of roles such as this one goes in the form of stock options.
- We offer relocation packages to those coming from other countries or fully remote working conditions.
- Remote days available upon agreement.
- Flexible work environment & hours, we don’t track hours but delivered results.
- Regular fun team events.
- Cabify staff discount.
- Personal development programmes.
- Flexible remuneration: restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare.
- A pet room so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home.
- All the gear you need.
- And last but not least…free coffee!