Canny helps SaaS companies build better products by being better at listening to and acting on user feedback. The benefit of working with SaaS companies is that our work impacts technology in virtually every sector (education, medicine, tech, and so much more). We’re using what we’re great at, building great products, to have the impact we want to have on the world.
– Early-stage startup, 7 person team, launched three years ago
– Over 600 customers, including industry-leading companies like Lyft, Bench, and Compass
– We haven’t raised any money, we are our own bosses
– 100% remote
For more info, check out our blog, team page, or Sarah and Andrew’s nomad journey on Instagram.
We’re hiring a full-stack engineer to help us build Canny. You’ll be working alongside the whole team to make Canny more valuable to its customers, and grow faster 🚀
– Build out new features and integrations to expand our product/market fit
– Improve our funnel to optimize for growth
– Fix bugs, improve UX, and make Canny scale
– Talk to our customers and prospective clients to help out with sales/support and better understand our target audience
– You’ve built best-in-class products people fall in love with
– You’ve built rock-solid, scalable infrastructure from the ground up
– Ideally you’ve worked in startups, even better if at a B2B/SaaS startup
– Front-end: React, Redux, Webpack, Sass, ES6
– Back-end: Node, Mongo (mongoose), Isomorphic React 😎
– Hosting: AWS (EC2, CloudFront, S3, ELB) Compensation
– Competitive salary and equity
– Unlimited sick and vacation days (paid)
– Quarterly international team offsites ✈️ (paid)
Please include your resume and tell us why you want to work at Canny. For brownie points, add your favorite GIF.