What we’re looking for…
Who we are…
ScienceLogic scored a leadership position in the Q2 2019 “The Forrester Wave” Intelligent Application and Service Monitoring report. We are a small, nimble software company reinventing the way companies manage their hybrid cloud data and systems.
What you’ll be doing…
- Build and maintain highly scalable server-side UI processes for the purpose of data collection, manipulation, data pruning, trending and analytics, etc
- Review and maintain product backlog and take a lead role in implementing features adhering to sound Engineering principles
- Take an active role in owning, understanding and prioritizing technical debt
- Review and correct and/or delegate resolution of defects
- Work in a collaborative, agile and a fun environment and drive the teams towards a Continuous Delivery mechanism.
- Participate in Scrum reviews, standups, retrospectives and backlog grooming
Qualities you possess…
- BS in CS or equivalent technical discipline. Have equivalent real world experience? Tell us about it.
- 2+ years experience with public-facing interfaces such as GraphQL and/or REST APIs
- Experience with SQL is a plus
- 2+ years experience developing multi-threaded or multi-process software
- Experience in the area of network or systems management is a major plus.
- A working knowledge of current build tools, and advanced bash scripting is highly desirable.
- Collaborative coder with excellent time management skills, and a drive to find creative ways to solve problems
- You are passionate about delivering high quality, production ready code and believe that teams, not individuals are responsible for software quality.