Kinsta is a modern cloud hosting company focused on WordPress hosting. We run our services on cutting edge technology and we are proud of the level of support we offer to our customers. Our talented and motivated team is scattered across the globe with team members hailing from every continent but Antarctica! We’re constantly on the lookout for great talent to join our awesome team.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to help us create beautiful and engaging communication materials and assets across all channels although heavily leaning on the digital side. You’ll work in the Marketing Design team, which is a part of the Design team that focuses on creating any assets that tells the world how awesome Kinsta is.
This position needs a multi-faceted person, who is flexible and feels comfortable working with a diversity of teams across the company. This includes the Design team (you use materials created by the illustrators, and create assets for web design), the Marketing team (supporting content creators and social media managers), and Operations (think swag for our users or internal team).
As Kinsta’s Graphic Designer, you will:
- Create advertising materials.
- Collaborate with the social media team on visual content creation.
- Create printed materials (flyers, stickers, or even a book).
- Create assets for our website.
- Design presence for events (e.g. a Kinsta at a WordCamp conference).
- Collaborate with all teams in need of creating visual content.
- At least 2 years of experience in graphic design.
- A portfolio to showcase your past work.
- Experience with graphic design software (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, or similar from the Affinity suite).
- Exceptional eye to graphics, typography, and animation.
- Great attention to detail.
- Proficiency in English both in speaking and writing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including coordinating with stakeholders and articulating design decisions.
- Great time management skills.
- The ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Being resourceful, good at problem solving.
- Work experience at an advertising or digital agency is a strong plus.
- Experience creating vector illustrations.
- Experience with creating animations.
- We have an amazing team with a collaborative and iterative workflow, so you never work in a vacuum as a designer.
- This position offers a great deal of flexibility, responsibility, and opportunity for growth. We will strive to provide you with the support to deliver your best and become a better designer.
- We have a fully remote culture with a globally distributed, international team. You can work anywhere with appropriate internet access.
- In order to ensure that everyone has time to rest and recharge, we offer Flexible paid time off.
- We offer a relaxed working environment where everyone can work in peace.