As Growth Manager (Paid) at Livestorm, you will be the 4th member to join the Growth team. Your mission will be to drive growth through all our range of paid channels.
On an ongoing basis, you will be in charge of strategizing, implementing, testing, managing and reporting for all the existing paid acquisition channels for Livestorm.
Livestorm’s first 1000 customers were acquired through pure inbound traffic through self-serve plans. Ever since, we’ve multiplied acquisition channels and developed new offerings to serve enterprise customers. We are looking to start the next chapter in Livestorm’s growth, maximizing the value of our existing channels and quickly testing out new ones. That’s where you come in.
Our idea of the ideal candidate is someone who is very familiar with growth marketing strategies as a whole, and an expert in at least one paid acquisition channel.
- Manage a clean account structure on all assets (particularly Google Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, Gartner Digital Markets (Capterra), and Bing).
- Manage budgets in the $100k range, and allocate resources to the right priorities.
- Improve main KPIs on a recurring basis (ads CTR, CPL, CPA, number of leads and customers generated, number of qualified demos booked by the sales team).
- Be the owner of Livestorm’s ad tracking plan: you need to be comfortable implementing, testing, and improving on the tracking setup.
- Report on the performance of your campaigns and landing pages. Run A/B tests to consistently improve conversion rate across channels.
- Think strategically and be aligned with the marketing team to support the brand image worldwide.
- Explore new channels for Livestorm (examples including but not limited to: Podcast sponsorships, media buy, event sponsoring, flying a blimp over San Francisco that says “You Deserve Better Webinars”…). The sky is (literally) the limit!
- Have sound knowledge of Livestorm’s ICPs and come up with highly targeted ad campaigns to fuel growth in these targets.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills: you share clearly and often about your current projects and are able to put together a presentation to showcase your ideas to the rest of the team
- 3+ years of experience in a growth marketing role with responsibility on paid
- Experience in SaaS or building a known consumer brand
- Built ads from scratch (targeting, creative, tracking, reporting)
- Built reporting dashboards addressing common SaaS attribution issues
- Experience working with inbound and outbound funnels
- Strong English level mandatory (our team is diverse and you will exchange with non-french native speakers on a daily basis)
- Experience with Segment would be a huge plus
- Knowledge on advanced ads strategies such as programmatic ads a plus
Our team is made up of talented people from all kinds of backgrounds and nationalities. So if this offer sparked your interest, but you’re not sure that you’re the best fit, please do apply!
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
- 🥙 Eat well: You get a monthly stipen of restaurant tickets for the amount of 9€ per workday (Swile, ex Lunchr) covered at 50%, or the equivalent for non-France residents. Hot and cold drinks, fruits and snacks are available in our Paris office.
- 🌍 Have flexibility: We offer flexible working hours, and stipends for coworking spaces and home-office materials.
- 🚲 Be reimbursed for transportation: ** Personal transportation costs can be reimbursed up to 400€ per year with the “Forfait mobilité durable”. Costs to come to the home office are paid according to a package.
- 🎉 Spend time together for special events: We host monthly afterworks, activities on and off site, and team offsites twice a year. We have team meetups at the office once a quarter.
- 🏃♂️ Enjoy leisure activities thanks to our CSE: Sports or cultural activities are covered, and preferential rates via Leeto.
- ⚖️ Benefit from equity packages.
- And of course, from all the essentials : 💊 Quality health insurance (Alan Green ou Blue), and Provident (Swisslife), 🚂 50% of the transport subscription is paid by Livestorm, and eveything necessary for your daily life (goodies, supplies, resources…) is provided.